More Qi Upgrade items For lategame

Grimmsen

Greenhorn
For example Furnace upgrade where the furnace gets an inventory for finished items so you can use it with the hopper and u could do it with every item that works that way furnace for example would need 2 hoppers to be completly automated and so on but still need to be emptyed out from time to time. personally i would even go for that a furnace could hold 999 items of a kind so only 1 stack of item to make it balanced and not overpowered but allowed mass smelting for people that like smaller farm layouts or hiding stuff in farmbuildings

For example Furnace upgrade where the furnace gets an inventory for finished items so you can use it with the hopper and u could do it with every item that works that way furnace for example would need 2 hoppers to be completly automated and so on but still need to be emptyed out from time to time. personally i would even go for that a furnace could hold 999 items of a kind so only 1 stack of item to make it balanced and not overpowered but allowed mass smelting for people that like smaller farm layouts or hiding stuff in farmbuildings
I think also the Hopper should take back the finished products. This way one could automate each tool one by one.
At the moment the Hopper doesn't make much sense.