More detail on in-game encyclopedia

eirennos

Greenhorn
The game needs more details on fish and a new section for different types of monsters. For example display that you can catch this fish during this seasons and in these locations. It doesn't have to be so heavy handed as that. Keep track of the conditions when you caught them in the past. This certain made up fish are in season during the summer and fall on rivers, but you only caught them during the summer. So it'll only display that you catch them during sunny summer days. Even though they'll show up on cloudy and rainy days. The reason for this is because I don't use guides to help me with games. When I see wanted signs from the towns people for specific fish, I have to remember how I caught them before 20-30 gameplay hours ago.

Same for monsters. Unless you use guides, you have no idea what each monster is called. Rewards for killing X numbers of monsters might as well be gibberish. Plus you have to remember which floors they spawn on. It'll be nice if the game just told me which floors of these locations I encountered them on instead of me trying to remember.

Ereo

Helper
For the fish part, there is a quest that adds a TV program with thst info. Quest details in spoilers: On the special order board below the mayor's house, Pam asks to put 14 potatoes in a keg. Once you have it to her, when you enter her house she tells you about this TV channel.

The game needs more details on fish and a new section for different types of monsters. For example display that you can catch this fish during this seasons and in these locations. It doesn't have to be so heavy handed as that. Keep track of the conditions when you caught them in the past. This certain made up fish are in season during the summer and fall on rivers, but you only caught them during the summer. So it'll only display that you catch them during sunny summer days. Even though they'll show up on cloudy and rainy days. The reason for this is because I don't use guides to help me with games. When I see wanted signs from the towns people for specific fish, I have to remember how I caught them before 20-30 gameplay hours ago.

Same for monsters. Unless you use guides, you have no idea what each monster is called. Rewards for killing X numbers of monsters might as well be gibberish. Plus you have to remember which floors they spawn on. It'll be nice if the game just told me which floors of these locations I encountered them on instead of me trying to remember.
There is already this nice suggestion...