Mermaid

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
How do you activate i can never put the numbers in
Am i missing something this is year 28 second time around...i give up! Fishing is trouble on android phone been playing for 4 years in real time. Someone give me a hint!

Ereo

Helper
No, it doesn’t have anything to do with ginger island. You’ll find a secret note with the code, but I think you can do it even before you find it. The code is 1-5-4-2-3.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
No, it doesn’t have anything to do with ginger island. You’ll find a secret note with the code, but I think you can do it even before you find it. The code is 1-5-4-2-3.
How do you Put it in I already knew the code but it doesn't work when I go to thw Night Market and tried to type it in am i missing something?

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
I did the Mermaid right after you posted. I was suppose to wait till after the show and it worked out. Thanks for the answer. Playing for 5 yrs in real time.

Antsy

Tiller
You don't need the code for the mermaid. I figured it out when I first played by listening to the music, long before I ever got the secret note. Those mermaids sure like that theme.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
No, I mean on Ginger Island. When it rains. I placed the flute sounds five in all on the beach and hit each one correctly and she does not appear. On the beach away from the shipwreck. So what am I doing wrong?

No, I mean on Ginger Island. When it rains. I placed the flute sounds five in all on the beach and hit each one correctly and she does not appear. On the beach away from the shipwreck. So what am I doing wrong?
The mermaid only visits the island when it's raining, just like those silly gem birds. She's at Pirates Cove, east of the resort.
There are markings that show how many clicks to tune your flute blocks and where to place them.
I couldn't figure it out at first! Tricky mermaid

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
What is the movie house all about?
Seems a waste of time. Go to the movies but take someone...how do you take someone....no obtions to do this.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
So you're saying to keep tuning the flute blocks over and over again till she appears....the mermaid. East of the shipwreck is where I place the flute blocks. Why, doesn't it work?
Do you keep playing the same numbers 2 11 9 5 7 everytime. I don't get it, there is two sets of numbers. Do I put in the second se5 of numbers after the first set?

What is the movie house all about?
Seems a waste of time. Go to the movies but take someone...how do you take someone....no obtions to do this.
You need to buy 2 tickets at the cinema box office, then go and give one ticket to the person you'd like to invite. Now go and enter the cinema (on the same day). It will ask you if you want to watch a movie with XY - you say yes - and meet your guest in the lobby. Don't forget to order them a snack they like.

So you're saying to keep tuning the flute blocks over and over again till she appears....the mermaid. East of the shipwreck is where I place the flute blocks. Why, doesn't it work?
Do you keep playing the same numbers 2 11 9 5 7 everytime. I don't get it, there is two sets of numbers. Do I put in the second se5 of numbers after the first set?
Tuning the flute blocks means you touch every one of them as many times as the respective stone constellation indicates. It doesn't matter what set you choose. So touch the first block 2 times, the second one 11 times and so on. This is called tuning. Afterwards you run past all the blocks, so they will play the Mermaid's tune. Of course she has to be there, that is on a rainy day.

Odyssey

Tiller
If you're still struggling there are YouTube videos demonstrating what to do, for example this one: https://youtu.be/ZyYq-DIfBdQ?si=41eK-9GJfi1qjK_a

You don't need to put the blocks on top of the stones indicating the notes as they do in the video though; I put mine on the tile above so I can see the stones. The video also tells you to click 1 less than the number of stones (so 1 click on the first block to reach note 2) but when I do the puzzle I click that first block twice and carry on clicking each block the number of times indicated by the stones and that also works.

You cannot make the mermaid appear. She has to already be there and she only comes on rainy days.

You only tune the blocks once, by tapping them as many times as the rocks below indicate (using the note regarding pennies and nickels as a guide). You can tune them while the mermaid isn't there so they're ready to go when she comes, if you wish. Then you run along the top of them, from left to right, to play her the tune and get the reward.

If you lose count when tuning the blocks, just hit them with a tool and it will reset them when you place them down again.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
I've got to the 10 million mark but am consider a cowpoke. I don't get it. The mermaid doesn't appear anywhere on a rainy day. There is something missing. I have 130 walnuts. So please, explained this.

Ereo

Helper
I've got to the 10 million mark but am consider a cowpoke. I don't get it. The mermaid doesn't appear anywhere on a rainy day. There is something missing. I have 130 walnuts. So please, explained this.
the forums and their status have no connection to the game. The status changes based on the number of your posts.

where are you when you try to get the mermaid? On Ginger island, you need to walk right from the beach resort. The mermaid is sitting on a rock in the sea, but only on rainy days. If you can’t find her, can you take a picture and show us?

but if you have 130 walnuts, you ahead solved the mermaid puzzle and don’t need her anymore.