Mayor Lewis statue?

Missingno0479

Greenhorn
I had the Mayor Lewis statue on my farm and I was clearing it out with bomb so that I could put new floor tiles down. When I blow it up I think I must have had a full inventory cuz it's nowhere in or on my Farm. I already saved the day and I'm worried did I lose it forever? I tried going to Lewis and marnie's house but it wasn't at either place? If I did lose it I am playing a multiplayer farm with friends could they get secret note 19 and also get a Lewis statue then?

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I already saved the day and I'm worried did I lose it forever?

If I did lose it I am playing a multiplayer farm with friends could they get secret note 19 and also get a Lewis statue then?
It might potentially be floating loosely around your farm somewhere (but it could be fully gone?), I’m not entirely certain however.

Yes. Each player will receive their own secret notes, and will obtain the items those secret notes lead to. The same goes for the museum, where each player will be able to collect a reward.

Missingno0479

Greenhorn
It might potentially be floating loosely around your farm somewhere (but it could be fully gone?), I’m not entirely certain however.

Yes. Each player will receive their own secret notes, and will obtain the items those secret notes lead to. The same goes for the museum, where each player will be able to collect a reward.
Thank you so much this gives me hope I've had this save for years and I didn't want to start all the way over. I'll try and get note 19 with my friends right away :)