PC LFG Coop

Cold Soup

Greenhorn
I'm looking for a group to play multiplayer with, I'm from Malaysia and just started playing not long ago. Just give me a heads up if there are any groups willing to accept me :pskull: Thanks! :laugh:

Golden

Planter
Ok so I'm going to need your Steam username so that I can shoot you a friend request so that we are able to start a chat. next, in-game, hit E then go to the controller icon on the far right when you are in the right place it should look like this -
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 7.26.23 AM.png
when you are here scroll down until you find the button that says; "Show Invite Code"click on this. then you will see the IP address. copy this to your clipboard then insert it into the chat that you can start with a Steam friend.

Cold Soup

Greenhorn
Ok so I'm going to need your Steam username so that I can shoot you a friend request so that we are able to start a chat. next, in-game, hit E then go to the controller icon on the far right when you are in the right place it should look like this - View attachment 480 when you are here scroll down until you find the button that says; "Show Invite Code"click on this. then you will see the IP address. copy this to your clipboard then insert it into the chat that you can start with a Steam friend.
messaged you my steam username ald, thanks for your helpful instructions :D