Windows Leo Disappears

susb8383

Planter
I went to GInger Island on Summer 26 with Leo at 2 hearts. I immediately went to the west and saw Leo's two-heart event. Then I went to find him to give him his birthday gift and he was gone. He was not in any of the spots on the island where he usually hangs out. I even waited for him inside his hut until after midnight when I warped home, but he never showed up. (I didn't think "I don't belong anywhere" meant literally, lol.)

Note that when I restarted the day and went to Ginger Island without triggering his event, he was in his hut, then outside it, then went to stand next to the parrot perch north of the dock (the regular schedule).

I was able to recreate the bug on a different day by restarting the day and immediately going to sleep. It only happens if you play through the event and don't hit Skip. Then Leo is gone. I even checked first to make sure he was in his hut, then triggered the event, then went back to the hut. Gone.

Kaithunder118

Newcomer
I just made an account to second this. This is exact same thing that happened to me and I needed to give me his gift so thank you for posting this.

susb8383

Planter
You're welcome. I just have to remember to hit Skip if I see that event on his birthday. Until they fix it, of course.