Just some light cheating??

kkoribb

Greenhorn
I have looked all over for a diffinitive answer everywhere and i have always come up short. So I bring my question here and its of the utmost importance ....

Can i date Seb and see his 10 heart cutscene while being married to Elliot and if so if hearts get too low can he divorce me? i had such a hard time deciding between the two. It also just seems like somthing that would happen you know? i mean he is dark and handsome and has a motorcycle :laugh::evil:

ISSsloth

Farmer
Npcs can't divorce you, but they will be noticeably less happy when you talk to them if their hearts get low enough.

kkoribb

Greenhorn
thanks so much!! so what I'm seeing is I can and I should :laugh: and then I assume I can just fix whatever hearts are lost with gifts?

Lew Zealand

Helper
thanks so much!! so what I'm seeing is I can and I should :laugh: and then I assume I can just fix whatever hearts are lost with gifts?
Yes, this is exactly what I do when I marry someone but still want to see other NPC's :heart: events. I like to get as many to 10 :heart: as possible before marrying but sometimes I can't wait.