Jukebox: What are your favorite songs?

hexnessie

Farmer
I love the random setting too! It's always something new so I don't get sensory blank-out (not sure how to describe it in English - when you stop hearing musing because it's "always there" so your brain blanks out the input)

My favorites are the Secret Woods music and the game intro theme.

Tropicala will always be special for me because of the way my little girl used to dance to it with joy when she was younger, she absolutely loved it.

Aside from that, all of the winter themes are amazing, as is the Stardew Valley main theme. Spring music is also up there; even after all these years, It's a Big World Outside still casts my memory back to the first time I played this incredible game.

The only seasonal music that really lets the soundtrack down is Fall, which is pretty weak.

I don't know the NPC themes too well, as I so rarely interact with them, and when I do, it's only for completion, so I usually skip all the cut-scenes. It's the only aspect of the game that doesn't really interest me.

Well...

The ones I find more wholesome are Alex, Elliot, and Sebastian's themes song. They sound so cute and innocent.
They sound like baby's toys boxes and make your heart palpitate. I like that because it matches some feminine aesthetics and makes those bachelors very desirable. – I approve of that.

Also, I find Shane's theme song pretty cool and sexy. Who wouldn't resist Shane's cool sexy aura in the game? Bass guitar is pretty cool tho...

LRangerR

Local Legend
Well...

The ones I find more wholesome are Alex, Elliot, and Sebastian's themes song. They sound so cute and innocent.
They sound like baby's toys boxes and make your heart palpitate. I like that because it matches some feminine aesthetics and makes those bachelors very desirable. – I approve of that.

Also, I find Shane's theme song pretty cool and sexy. Who wouldn't resist Shane's cool sexy aura in the game? Bass guitar is pretty cool tho...
Now i'm gonna have to go and revisit the jukebox just to find out what you're talking about >.>

But first I need to play up to that point in the game again since i lost all my saves. Thanks....

LRangerR

Local Legend
I am sending you some playlist through PM.
Alex's songs defininitely sound like a mobile or a music box, more than the others...

I think Elliott's sounds both the most sad and most mature at the same time. Kinda like a large piece of driftwood.

While Shane's sounds sad, it also has the tragic overtones which are overwhelming.

That aside, I can definitely see why you like all of these pieces. I didn't mention Seb's because it's complicated, but they're all very amazing pieces, just like all the music in Stardew.

Chito

Farmhand
I tend to change my jukebox music every so often. I enjoy a more relaxing type of sound when at home. Currently I have on "A stillness In The Rain Solo" playing. However, in my Island home I enjoy a more "happy" type of music. I currently have "Playful" playing on that jukebox. I have to agree with Lew Zealand above in that I ain't much of a fan of using the "Random" feature. Some of those songs just don't cut it for me.

Planter
Same as the OP, I have the jukebox on random at home. I initially set up a specific song, but I got bored of it and the random setting allows me to hear a bunch of different musics that I wouldn't hear otherwise ,except on very specific occasions. I don't spend much time at home anyways, so if I don't like the song playing, I'll only have to hear it for 20 seconds or so., and if I really like this particular song, I can pause the game to enjoy it a bit.

Well...

Their wholesome vibes perfectly match certain feminine aesthetics, making these bachelors even more desirable.

Well, this is from Stardew Expanded, but...

While I'm not exactly a big fan of Camilla, I like her tower music so much that it plays in my Farmhouse 24-7.