Items shipped value change on differing profit margins

Sollase

Newcomer
Hello, I am currently playing around a bit with the profit margins and something that has caught my eye is that the Items shipped tab displays the base value of goods instead of the modified value that takes the changed profit margin into account. This makes it so that the player needs to do some easy but needless math in their head and was perhaps wondering if the collections tab could more accurately display the value of items based on profit margin.
(I've also taken note that missions also take an items base value instead of the modified value but I'd keep that as it is because it actually makes the game more engaging on this type of setting.)
Perhaps further in line with this suggestion I would maybe add in the values for the differing qualities of items in the same fashion that you can see the recipe for cooking from your inventory screen when hovering over the meal.

Thank you for your time.
With kind regards
Sollase

Last edited:
If I remember correctly there was a thread already for more information in the Collections tab. Can't find it right now, but maybe both cover the same topic...

Yes yes yes. All shippable items should have at least the four cost associated. Give an items base cost then show the star cost. I mean you can find that in a wiki but in any business sim you think it would be listed under they collections or at least a base sell price when buying seeds.

If they make a stardew valley part 2. I really hope for an inclusion of a glossary of sorts that would be updated as you find new stuff