Question Is there a mod to disable napalm ring automatically when you're not in the mines?

pinkjunimo

Greenhorn
Hi, I'm pretty new to modding and I actually suck at finding the mods I'm looking for but I'm not sure if this one actually exists. I'm using a mod that allows me to wear a couple more rings and I LOVE using the Napalm Ring, especially in the skull caverns but I keep forgetting to take it off sometimes and destroy stuff in my farm. Is there a mod that automatically disables that specific ring whenever I enter my farm or whenever I'm back in town? Thanks
(it's just QOL since I'm so forgetful T_T)

cyandraaa

Greenhorn
I also am desperately requesting something like this. Anything to disable it outside the mines or something. Craftables are completely destroyed if you have monsters spawn on your farm & kill them with the ring on.

galval

Greenhorn
I also am desperately requesting something like this. Anything to disable it outside the mines or something. Craftables are completely destroyed if you have monsters spawn on your farm & kill them with the ring on.
Hi, I'm pretty new to modding and I actually suck at finding the mods I'm looking for but I'm not sure if this one actually exists. I'm using a mod that allows me to wear a couple more rings and I LOVE using the Napalm Ring, especially in the skull caverns but I keep forgetting to take it off sometimes and destroy stuff in my farm. Is there a mod that automatically disables that specific ring whenever I enter my farm or whenever I'm back in town? Thanks
(it's just QOL since I'm so forgetful T_T)
Hi, sorry to be late to the party but I originally found this mod becuase I wanted to stop grabbing the rug underneath my garden pots, but noticed that it has the option you two are looking for.
Atra's Interaction Tweaks

You can edit what areas are considered safe further in the settings, but I'm pretty sure by default it makes the Farm a safe location.

cyandraaa

Greenhorn
Hi, sorry to be late to the party but I originally found this mod becuase I wanted to stop grabbing the rug underneath my garden pots, but noticed that it has the option you two are looking for.
Atra's Interaction Tweaks

You can edit what areas are considered safe further in the settings, but I'm pretty sure by default it makes the Farm a safe location.
You are the best! I don’t think I would have found this otherwise. Thank you!