Windows Introductions quest bug ?

eejakhed

Greenhorn
I've incountered a bug where it says 28/29 in my introductions quest , i'm sure i've talked to everyone including the guild guy and the wizard ..

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
Who is the 29th person/are you using mods?

Did you talk to everyone who is usually behind a counter face to face? Sometimes they don't count when you only talk over the counter, but the name still fills out.

eejakhed

Greenhorn
Who is the 29th person/are you using mods?

Did you talk to everyone who is usually behind a counter face to face? Sometimes they don't count when you only talk over the counter, but the name still fills out.
i have no idea xD it wasn't like that before, im not using any mods at the moment was using a mod before but i removed all and non of the mods even had additional characters just decoration stuff.

I tried talked to them face to face too T--T nothing changed

Quirinea

Farmer
i have no idea xD it wasn't like that before, im not using any mods at the moment was using a mod before but i removed all and non of the mods even had additional characters just decoration stuff.

I tried talked to them face to face too T--T nothing changed
If you have talked to the Wizard, there are 29 people (Wizard does not belong to the people needed for that quest, as you cannot talk to him in the beginning,and Marlon isn't giftable
Go through your list of people and compare it with the list in Wiki.

Ereo

Helper
If you have talked to the Wizard, there are 29 people (Wizard does not belong to the people needed for that quest, as you cannot talk to him in the beginning,and Marlon isn't giftable
Go through your list of people and compare it with the list in Wiki.
But talking to the wizard doesn't change the number in the introduction quest count.

One of the mods must have added a person. Removing a mod does not undo all the changes it does to the save file.

If you plan to play without mods, I would recommend starting a new game without them installed. You're probably not very far if you're still on the introduction quest.

Quirinea

Farmer
But talking to the wizard doesn't change the number in the introduction quest count.

One of the mods must have added a person. Removing a mod does not undo all the changes it does to the save file.

If you plan to play without mods, I would recommend starting a new game without them installed. You're probably not very far if you're still on the introduction quest.
Ah, I did not think that. Though I wonder whot did they mean by "talking to the guild type": the cutscene at the mine entrance or actually getting into the guild. If the latter, then they have played for some time. Another possibility would be to reinstall the mod that has added a person.
Yeah: it is usually not a good idea to install or uninstall mods that add people or items or change areas in the middle of the save. It's a good way to cause a mess.