Issue Immersive Map 2 Remastered, 2nd shed missing

8km

Greenhorn
I have Medieval Buildings and Immersive Map 2 Remastered for SVE installed (as well as a lot of other stuff lol.) And now the 2nd shed on the right side of the map is invisible, and when I enter it the game freezes on the loading screen. I'm getting this game error:

09:59:28ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5666 at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\BellsAndWhistles\ScreenFade.cs:line 38 at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5843 at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3608 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2913 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.<Update>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 147 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnGameUpdating(GameTime gameTime, Action runGameUpdate) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 979
I don't know what's causing the crash or the invisible shed. Nothing else in my log suggests anything (I am aware of the other errors but they have no effect on this specific error.)

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
It looks like you need to update SVE. I'm not super familiar with how IF2R is handling the shed(s) now, but the farm pack being multiple versions ahead of the main SVE pack is a red flag to me :)