i'm indecisive, so help me pick

who should i marry? :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kayden

Planter
hihi! i'm starting a new save where the entire goal is to add so many rules that its as annoying to play on as possible without making me rage quit.

these are all the marriage candidates that i either chronically forget exist or hate, whoever wins i'll have to marry.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Penny is fine but not a particularly engaging spouse.
I'm married to Maru in one save and haven't spent much time in that one but early indications were not overly engaging as well.
Abigail is an entertaining spouse, recommended.
Harvey is reported to be a loving spouse but I haven't married him yet.
Dunno about Sam.

However for maximal entertainment value Haley wins because she's a nut, working up a sweat dusting outside during a snowstorm and other things. I married her to be contrary, mostly because she gets slagged on here and at other places so I felt that there was a need for some accurate married life data. I was well rewarded.

Sorry everyone but Haley is the best.

imnvs

Local Legend
Abigail is just too much of the anime warrior girl for me (like how Emily is the classic manic pixie girl).
Maru is practically a child who will grow up to destroy the world some day.
Penny is kind and sweet.
Sam is a damned child who still skateboards and plays in a garage band that is unlikely to go anywhere.
Harvey is kind but just pretty dull, let's be honest. And what's with having a phobia of the thing he actually wanted to do???

Who do you have highest hearts with? Who do you have a stockpile of loved gifts for? Whose spouse room do you like best? Whose spouse gifts sound best to you? And whose 14 heart event gives something you want?
Only you can decide!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yeah, I gotta say that Harvey is just wayyyyy too boring to qualify as scum. He continually fails to register as someone with enough personality to elicit any type of strong emotional response, either positive or negative.

And for the Harvey lovers out there here's a tomato to toss at me, I bet I can catch it in my mouth!

....... :grin:

kayden

Planter
Why is everyone voting for that scum harvey???
i was honestly expecting abigail to win so harvey is a shock,, and quite inconvenient tbh
And for the Harvey lovers out there here's a tomato to toss at me, I bet I can catch it in my mouth!
So it's gonna be Sam or Maru, hmmmmm...

Do you think you can stay awake long enough to make a deciszzzzzzzzzzz...............
lew wake up you aren’t gonna be able to catch any tomatoes if they get thrown!! D:

Lenora Rose

Farmer
He killed my grandpa. (And yours lol.) He's a scum bag only out there for money.
That's pretty harsh headcanon not justified by anything in game. Grandpa was old; no matter how good the doctor many illnesses just aren't curable. It's the entire reason things like palliative care exist. Having seen two elderly ladies I cared about decline within 2 months or less from aggressive forms of cancer, and having had my much beloved father in law die of a massive heart attack in less than 15 minutes while already in hospital under care from the last one, I don't assume an elderly person dying under a doctor's care means the doctor's care or lack thereof killed them or even was in it for money. (All 3 of these were in the Canadian health system and reasonably affluent people).

I think Harvey overcharges a bit for exhaustion, but since 1000 in Stardew money is clearly much less than $1000 in real world Dollars (Canadian or US,) or Pounds or Euros, by at least one order of magnitude, it's not that bad.