I crack opened 100,000 Omni Geodes with geode crushers and sold the goods! I wanted to show you my setup and the results!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
very nice! i'm afraid to ask what the current state of this "trick" is
It's actually pretty easy, it's basically just an adaption of one of the previous methods.

And I'm really sorry to say but when I was saving the editing video my editing software crashed and lost all my progress. I'm camping with some friends for the next week so I'll upload it when I get back. Sorry for getting hopes up for a faster upload.

It's actually pretty easy, it's basically just an adaption of one of the previous methods.

And I'm really sorry to say but when I was saving the editing video my editing software crashed and lost all my progress. I'm camping with some friends for the next week so I'll upload it when I get back. Sorry for getting hopes up for a faster upload.
hey no problem! have a nice vacation and i hope the weather is good there!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
hey no problem! have a nice vacation and i hope the weather is good there!
Thanks Ferris, and I’m just facepalming but I could have just told you how it works anyway.

Basically exiting a building still allows you to clip into the one in front of it. So you can make a setup like the image attatched where you walk behind and around the first building, and enter it by standing right beside the door.

It’s sadly not as good for sheds as the door is closer to the middle, especially on riverland where you don’t have too much space.
This could be a reason to change your farm type (if you want of course)

Hopefully this helps, the video with a bit more of a guide to it will come out soon

Attachments

Thanks Ferris, and I’m just facepalming but I could have just told you how it works anyway.

Basically exiting a building still allows you to clip into the one in front of it. So you can make a setup like the image attatched where you walk behind and around the first building, and enter it by standing right beside the door.

It’s sadly not as good for sheds as the door is closer to the middle, especially on riverland where you don’t have too much space.

Hopefully this helps, the video with a bit more of a guide to it will come out soon
big thanks to you, i'll read that tomorrow! (i'm unable right now) and as i said: enjoy your holiday, and have some nice "day's off" 😎

Ok thanks a lot that you took the time...i don't know if i understood everything right, but clipping is only possible if the door is close to your position. i already changed my layout 😐 but these are good news since i have all the stuff to build everything back. wish you a nice vacation, lot's of sunny days and no mosquitoes

ThorBjoern_6-10-2024_8083125788.png
😀