How fast can you finish the community center?

Akemisora

Planter
My current playthrough finished CC at summer year 2 because of red cabbage. But despite of that, I was glad.

By given time, I can finish master angler at early spring year 2 because Legend (I didn't level fishing fast enough. Heck, I even fished Crimsonfish with level 9 fishing and fiberglass rod. I also reached level 100 skull cavern at 27th winter year 1, collected 7 prismatic shard. And I had enough (25) iridium sprinklers for all of my crops to start year 2.

I think it's more important to have a solid economy than rush something not too important.

Elenna101

Farmer
I've never managed to do it before winter, because of the winter foraging bundle.
If you put winter roots (dropped by blue slimes) in a seed maker, you can get winter seeds, which you can plant in the greenhouse once you get that to get the winter foragables.
So if you manage to get a nautilus shell from Demetrius and a red cabbage from the cart, you can finish by fall y1 without any other major RNG. I've never actually bothered to do that, but I have finished everything but the red cabbage in y1 in my last few playthroughs.

LRangerR

Local Legend
You can also till patches of soil for winter roots in the ice levels of the mines.

Do you also get winter seeds if you put in any of the other winter forage items in the seed maker?

geekgirl101

Cowpoke
If you plan everything right you can finish in the first year. It'll eat away at your profits as you'd need to buy a pomegranate and apple tree before the start of summer so you can complete the fodder bundle (unless you're using the bundle randomizer then it's anyones' guess.)

LRangerR

Local Legend
If you plan everything right you can finish in the first year. It'll eat away at your profits as you'd need to buy a pomegranate and apple tree before the start of summer so you can complete the fodder bundle (unless you're using the bundle randomizer then it's anyones' guess.)
That's why most people who are trying to finish year 1 use the Fruit Bats instead of Mushrooms.

Elenna101

Farmer
That's why most people who are trying to finish year 1 use the Fruit Bats instead of Mushrooms.
True, but even then I believe apples are among the rarest of the possible fruit bat drops? So three apples before year 1 is fairly unlikely, especially since in 1.4 it would have to be three apples of the same quality.
That being said, though, the barn/coop upgrades took a lot more money than the fruit trees did.

(Ironically, I actually did get three apples of the same quality on my new 1.5 farm. I was using the remixed bundles. I did not need apples. I did need a pomegranate, though... which I didn't get. Because of course not. :laugh: )