Holy Crab! (cakes)

hexnessie

Farmer
So... it turns out when Gus says he will be doing a special on crab cakes at the Saloon for a couple of days, it's not just banter - he really does sell an unlimited number of them very very cheaply! (I might have bought 300).

I tried them out and of all the things that speed me up (coffee, eel, poppers) I like them best. They work all day! Pop in a healthy, filling meal first thing in the morning and you run like the wind for the entire day - no need to reapply! Part of my problem with speed foods is that I'm not very efficient (misclick, run around in circles, lose my head) and I'd always felt I'm wasting valuable resources by being a clumsy goof - here I ate a special expensive food and all I do is trip over my own feet and drop things.

Crab cakes tough! Gus, marry me.

(Also, now I'm addicted to speed. I BLAME YOU ALL)

Hill Myna

Farmer
Ah yes, Crab Cakes are great! To keep your legs pumping:

The dummy-fake-shells (AKA Iridium Crabs) you find below Floor 25 in Skull Cavern have somehow found a way to roast themselves into the spectacularly speedy dish called Crab Cakes upon being crushed by their bane, Galaxy Sword or otherwise.

However, it is not a proven science, as only 50% of the available arthropods have the know-how (or perhaps the courage).

But given their immense population, this is enough for mass collection. If you keep your Burglar's instinct with you, a week's worth is achievable, but a lucky duck will haul in twice that still.

These crustaceans will also cough up a significant amount of Iridium, so if you're an Iridium Bar-selling Burglar, expect a 750 gold return for each crab defeated. If one of your many Professions is a Blacksmith, then make that 900G.

But before you head deep in the 'Caverns, first a warning:

If Demetrius has requested for the hunting of Rock Crabs, hunt not my friend, because we all know that he will have stacked the odds severely against you.