Issue Help Please

I finally decided to try out stardew valley expanded because I've heard great things, but I cannot for the life of me get it to work. I downloaded everything I needed from Nexus Mods for SVE and have them all in my mods folder and have SMAPI up and running, but I keep getting content patcher errors saying they cannot locate asset files. I deleted all of my pre-existing mods from the mod folder in case they were conflicting but it still won't work.

I also uninstalled the game and redownloaded it, deleted the mods file completely and then made a new one, uninstalled and reinstalled SMAPI, SVE, and the content patcher and I'm still getting the same error. I even went into the stardew valley content patcher assets folder and can see every file the errors are saying don't exist so I'm at a bit of a loss here.

I've attached the terminal output with all of the errors I'm being given. I've just about exhausted the forums searching for an answer but I haven't found any cases that are exactly like mine so I've been pretty unsuccesful but still tried a lot of the suggestions from those and they haven't worked. If anyone has any new tips or solutions I would be so so grateful!

Attachments

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I finally decided to try out stardew valley expanded because I've heard great things, but I cannot for the life of me get it to work. I downloaded everything I needed from Nexus Mods for SVE and have them all in my mods folder and have SMAPI up and running, but I keep getting content patcher errors saying they cannot locate asset files. I deleted all of my pre-existing mods from the mod folder in case they were conflicting but it still won't work.

I also uninstalled the game and redownloaded it, deleted the mods file completely and then made a new one, uninstalled and reinstalled SMAPI, SVE, and the content patcher and I'm still getting the same error. I even went into the stardew valley content patcher assets folder and can see every file the errors are saying don't exist so I'm at a bit of a loss here.

I've attached the terminal output with all of the errors I'm being given. I've just about exhausted the forums searching for an answer but I haven't found any cases that are exactly like mine so I've been pretty unsuccesful but still tried a lot of the suggestions from those and they haven't worked. If anyone has any new tips or solutions I would be so so grateful!
Please go here and follow the instructions there to upload your full SMAPI log, then link it here.