PC [HELP] Game Not Launching - Since Update 1.5.5

TestMyWorld

Newcomer
Inside Steam, go to game properties, and in the BETAS tab, use the compatibility mode. Worked for me with my Intel HD Graphics 3000.
Thank you, running the game in compatibility mode on steam solved the issue for me. Not quite sure what will be the implications of running in 32bit mode when I install mods but this is better than nothing :D

I am running on a virtual machine with GPU-Partition HyperV enabled. Default StardewValley does not seem to like that for some reason.

mr.Pulkin

Newcomer
Guys, I had the same problem. Reinstalling the video card driver or downloading Microsoft XNA did not help. Following advice on another forum, I downloaded this dll file (MESA3D FOR WINDOWS) for version x64 and put it in the game folder. And that was the only thing that helped. I hope it helps someone too.

AmandaS

Newcomer
Guys, I had the same problem. Reinstalling the video card driver or downloading Microsoft XNA did not help. Following advice on another forum, I downloaded this dll file (MESA3D FOR WINDOWS) for version x64 and put it in the game folder. And that was the only thing that helped. I hope it helps someone too.
Thank you! Haven't been able to play in over a week! This is the only thing that has worked for me. You are my hero!