Switch [HELP] Ancient Fruit Recipe Bug

dial000

Tiller
I recently found my second ancient seed artifact (after donating the first one to the museum) and after searching online for their use, found that you could craft ancient seed packets using the recipe Gunther gives you. However, the ancient seed recipe is simply missing from my crafting menu. I did get the ancient seed packet Gunther is supposed to give you, but I'm missing the recipe for whatever reason. Is there any way I can fix this? Most of the advice I get online says to go into the game's code, which is impossible for me on the Switch.

dial000

Tiller
Is it possible you didn't collect the recipe from the museum?
I've checked multiple times for the recipe (including shifting around museum items like many sites suggest) to no avail. Thankfully though after looking this up it seems like 1.4.5 fixes this bug so I'll just wait for that to be released for Switch.

cnchak09

Newcomer
I am having the exact same issue on my xbox game. I have tried moving the seed around in the museum as well with no change. Really hoping this gets fixed in the update, I love the game and really want this achievement :)

Gotapenname

Newcomer
I've checked multiple times for the recipe (including shifting around museum items like many sites suggest) to no avail. Thankfully though after looking this up it seems like 1.4.5 fixes this bug so I'll just wait for that to be released for Switch.
Sadly for me at least it only seems fix the bug from happening again. My old save file still does not have the recipe.