hello everyone!!

ashleyrocky

Farmhand
hello! my name is Ashley, and I started playing Stardew a month or two ago!
I have always seen Stardew content pop up randomly on my multiple feeds, and never got around to actually buying the game and trying it out for myself until recently! I instantly fell in love, and have already put so many hours into this game just testing things out and learning as I go!
I've have also been using the Stardew wiki for awhile now just to help me with little things like how to get the sewer key and the best way to complete the Joja community center bundles, but I always saw this forum page and wanted to give it a try! I'm pretty new with this kind of thing, but I'm excited to try it out, learn some little hints, and hopefully make some friends!
another little added detail is I usually play Stardew with my hamster, fez (hence, the profile picture of him in his banana hammock) , and he typically falls asleep on my warm laptop. I got him around the time I started playing Stardew, so we both have had our quality time with the game. it's definitely his favorite time of the day cause he gets a nice cozy nap while I tend to my farm. hence, why I named my farm 'Fezco Farm' !!!
I hope to find my space in this community and make as many connections as I can! :smile: :junicheer: :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Ashley and Fez and Welcome to the forums! I had hamsters :heart: when I was younger (now have attack cat so no rodents allowed) but my hamsters never had the comfort of a warm laptop or Banana Hammock!

banaaamack...

Bananammock!

I'm considering getting a capybara to turn the rodent tables on the cat but I hear they're too chill to care about attack cats or any other kinds.

LRangerR

Local Legend
...the Joja community center bundles...
*twitches*

Hey Ashley, welcome to the forums! I'm glad you're enjoying the game, and also that you've been using the Wiki seldomly. I find there's more enjoyment playing the game when you kinda just figure things out on your own (most things will happen eventually without help unless going for 100% stuff).

Also, thank you for sharing Fez with us. David has new competition for best Stardew Hamster. Abi better step up her game as hamster handler. ;p

ashleyrocky

Farmhand
*twitches*

Hey Ashley, welcome to the forums! I'm glad you're enjoying the game, and also that you've been using the Wiki seldomly. I find there's more enjoyment playing the game when you kinda just figure things out on your own (most things will happen eventually without help unless going for 100% stuff).

Also, thank you for sharing Fez with us. David has new competition for best Stardew Hamster. Abi better step up her game as hamster handler. ;p
I just realized after rereading me post for some reason I said "Joja" in front of the community center bundles??? I meant just the community center bundles.,,, I was half asleep typing that post :defeated:

I also find enjoyment in just discovering the game for myself! it's definitely rewarding to finally get the fish you were looking for or the certain recipe,, but there was a lot of stuff that I had no idea how to find or make:hmph:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
hello! my name is Ashley, and I started playing Stardew a month or two ago!
I have always seen Stardew content pop up randomly on my multiple feeds, and never got around to actually buying the game and trying it out for myself until recently! I instantly fell in love, and have already put so many hours into this game just testing things out and learning as I go!
I've have also been using the Stardew wiki for awhile now just to help me with little things like how to get the sewer key and the best way to complete the Joja community center bundles, but I always saw this forum page and wanted to give it a try! I'm pretty new with this kind of thing, but I'm excited to try it out, learn some little hints, and hopefully make some friends!
another little added detail is I usually play Stardew with my hamster, fez (hence, the profile picture of him in his banana hammock) , and he typically falls asleep on my warm laptop. I got him around the time I started playing Stardew, so we both have had our quality time with the game. it's definitely his favorite time of the day cause he gets a nice cozy nap while I tend to my farm. hence, why I named my farm 'Fezco Farm' !!!
I hope to find my space in this community and make as many connections as I can! :smile: :junicheer: :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Hey!
Nice to see you Fez, welcome to the forums and thanks for bringing your personal entertainment human along too.
On another note, hope to see you around and maybe help or be helped through stardew.

MissDandy

Farmer
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll like it here, especially if you like getting into debates about or talking bout the little things in the game that are actually really serious and life changing things which must be discussed at all costs.