Interior Gourmand Frog's Cave

Ooooof those thing are hard to get I have like one of those in my 261 hour save file
what is that spell under your comments like taim a and so on and how you edit that to be in every comment...p.s i have like 12 of these frog masks but i still don't anna waste one of them because they look really cool :-)

DragonGwen

Farmer
what is that spell under your comments like taim a and so on and how you edit that to be in every comment...p.s i have like 12 of these frog masks but i still don't anna waste one of them because they look really cool :-)
I used Google translate to do my signature; it's actually just info about me in Irish cause me great grandad on my dad's side was Irish (I was bored)
It roughly translates to:
I'm a
Girl
Sebastian lover
Lego lover
Minecraft player
Something about cheating
And I play Animal Crossing

I used Google translate to do my signature; it's actually just info about me in Irish cause me great grandad on my dad's side was Irish (I was bored)
It roughly translates to:
I'm a
Girl
Sebastian lover
Lego lover
Minecraft player
Something about cheating
And I play Animal Crossing
ah ok ty nice. the signature...you have a great heritage, always remember this moment in tv https://youtu.be/zp2UOdrMSr8 and all the nice irish people i met til today, even in southeastasia or in germany always nice people.