Golden walnuts

Jamel248

Newcomer
I've been playing for a while now on xbox and I only need 4 more but I've spent so mich time trying to find them using guides online and going over them a few times , the clue parrot keeps on just saying hidden in the pages of the journals I've checked them all no luck has anyone had the same problem on xbox or know anything else I can try ?

I've been playing for a while now on xbox and I only need 4 more but I've spent so mich time trying to find them using guides online and going over them a few times , the clue parrot keeps on just saying hidden in the pages of the journals I've checked them all no luck has anyone had the same problem on xbox or know anything else I can try ?
Have you already offered banana to the gorilla altar or played the parrot gem puzzle?

Ereo

Helper
Did you get the slingshot one?

Did you talk to Prof. Snail after the cutscene for completing the tent?

Jamel248

Newcomer
Just went through the list again shaking every tree and digging every spot and going through the volcano killing every thing and hitting every stone and chest still got 2 to go

Jamel248

Newcomer
"Hidden in the pages of the journal..." refers to these nuts:

Slingshotting the tree
View attachment 14433

Collecting Journal Scrap 10 and tilling this spot
View attachment 14434

Collecting Journal Scrap 6 and tilling this spot
View attachment 14435

Collecting Journal Scrap 4 and tilling this spot
View attachment 14437

Completing the mermaid puzzle outside the pirate cave.
Yup got them I've done it a few times just incase I think my game is just bugged I've got only 2 more to get but tried everything

DizzieGirlCJ

Greenhorn
Gaint crop or tilled everywhere and secret path thought jungle to two hidden ones only other thing is chop tree chance not meet or not all fished up. You may know more than me good luck

bennett9247

Newcomer
Does anyone know how I can tell how many total I’ve collected? I know how to see how many I currently have, but not the total… don’t know if I’m looking aimlessly and have collected them all or how many I have left to find

Elenna101

Farmer
Does anyone know how I can tell how many total I’ve collected? I know how to see how many I currently have, but not the total… don’t know if I’m looking aimlessly and have collected them all or how many I have left to find
At the left side of the island in the area with the island farm, there's a door with a walnut on it. If you haven't opened it, clicking on it will tell you how many you have. If you have opened it, the perfection tracker on the right side of that room includes how many walnuts you've collected.

bennett9247

Newcomer
At the left side of the island in the area with the island farm, there's a door with a walnut on it. If you haven't opened it, clicking on it will tell you how many you have. If you have opened it, the perfection tracker on the right side of that room includes how many walnuts you've collected.
Thank you! The bird says 1 in volcano treasures… been searching and still haven’t found it and it’s my last one 😕