Favorite pet

tommybob

Planter
When I go for dogs its 90% the German shepherd.
Also, when I know I'm going to marry Abigail I get a cat because she likes cats.
But when I'm going to marry Alex, I get a dog.
It doesn't affect the game but it makes me happy.
I like doing the little bits in game like this, no affect but just something to feel good about doing.

Sounny

Rancher
This is so embarrassing but I think people will find it funny.
The first pet I had was a cat and I was hoeing near it. It mowed, fell down and I was so convinced I killed me cat I restarted the day. I looked it up immediately and the pets can't be hurt or require anything.

Chaya7

Planter
In the beginning there was just the one dog, so I got that dog. Every new game I still picked that dog. But this last game I picked the orange tiger cat. I lost my cat last year and I miss her sweet warm furry little body and her annoying habits and her yowling. This cat reminds me of her, but also of my beloved orange tiger kitty, Dexter, whom I lost before her. I don't think I'll ever have another cat - but (oh this is sad, eh?) I have one in Stardew Valley. *rauw-wol* Bobo always gets pets and water before anyone else. Once I got distracted and he wandered off before I could get to him. I looked everywhere for him, throwing my oh-so important plans to the wind.

Attachments

Sounny

Rancher
In the beginning there was just the one dog, so I got that dog. Every new game I still picked that dog. But this last game I picked the orange tiger cat. I lost my cat last year and I miss her sweet warm furry little body and her annoying habits and her yowling. This cat reminds me of her, but also of my beloved orange tiger kitty, Dexter, whom I lost before her. I don't think I'll ever have another cat - but (oh this is sad, eh?) I have one in Stardew Valley. *rauw-wol* Bobo always gets pets and water before anyone else. Once I got distracted and he wandered off before I could get to him. I looked everywhere for him, throwing my oh-so important plans to the wind.
Oh, you clearly love your pets very much. I still hurt when I think o f my pets that have past. :cat:

Sounny

Rancher
Adorable!! :heart:

Chaya7

Planter
This is so embarrassing but I think people will find it funny.
The first pet I had was a cat and I was hoeing near it. It mowed, fell down and I was so convinced I killed me cat I restarted the day. I looked it up immediately and the pets can't be hurt or require anything.
I love this story.