Farm to Table Challenge by WickedyChickady

wickedychickady

Sodbuster
Hiya Friends!

After 1000+ hours into this game, I decided to try a fun new challenge for myself, the Farm to Table Challenge. It's been a struggle at times, I'm almost at the end of Summer Y1 right now and I'm kinda broke but just made a bunch of money from jams and am looking forward to fall. So, I wanted to share the Challenge rules and guidelines if anyone feels like giving it a go yourself.

challenge.jpg

Don't mind the minor spelling error. My community and I did add a few things as I've been playing the challenge on Twitch. So if you happen to get food from a trash can, you can eat it but you can't sell it or gift it. As a chef you are tasting a dish for research I guess. And if there is an objective/delivery on the bulletin board, you can complete that even if it's not a crafted food item. We decided it was us working on our delivery skills for our eventual delivery service.

Anyways, let me know your thoughts on it, and if you have any questions at all.

I did also make myself a grocery list of all the ingredients I'll need to gather, and the best items to gift to the villagers that fit within my criteria. By year two I think I'll do my best to give people their favorite dishes for their birthday, or make cakes for everyone.

grocery.png

gifting.png

Wooly

Farmhand
Oooh shiny! I don't have much opportunity to play right now but next save I think I'll go with this. I have chef on my list of challenge ideas already but no rules outline as of yet so great being able to just get onboard w/this.

Thanks for sharing! :stardrop:

Vibaloft

Greenhorn
I'd love to try it some time, but I think I'm still too new for this, as I'm currently on my first playthrough.

You mentioned playing this challenge on Twitch. Is it possible to watch it in VOD?

__Fishy__

Planter
I was reading the objectives and thought "Man this is super easy, I could do this in my sleep!" and then I got to the "complete by winter Y2" and the rules and I was like "Ope never mind :whistle: that would take some planning on my part" Awesome job! Sounds like a fun challenge to undertake!