Android ELLIOTT SCENE BUG (14 HEARTS, HELP ME! )

Sophie_!

Greenhorn
Hello everybody! I hope you are all right.

Well, I was playing a few hours ago on my save where I'm married to Elliott. Elliott had left for the trip and would be back in a few days, as soon as he came back my game stuck on this screen 😭
My game has the character standing on the bed practically, as soon as Elliott says he's arrived, she turns around and looks like she's walking 😰
I tried deleting save files and then trying again but it doesn't help( I copied the files before deleting the originals so the save won't be deleted from the game if I deleted an important file!) 😭
My internet is bad right now so I can't try to uninstall and install again, so I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and managed to solve it or know of any tips I can try to get it working again, in case anyone thinks that if I uninstall and install again is the only thing that will solve it, I would be grateful to know. I will be very grateful if someone can help me 🥺

!! UPDATES!!:

Hello guyss! How are you? I hope you all are well.
Well, I managed to update the game sooner than I thought and for all those who are having the same problem:
UPDATE YOUR GAME TO THE LATEST VERSION YOU CAN GET ON YOUR PHONE! ( IF THIS ALSO AFFECTS COMPUTERS, UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION AND TRY!) THIS WILL SOLVE THIS BUG!!

Nice girls don't keep secrets! ;)
Byeeee ♡

Attachments

Last edited: