Does anyone play on the wilderness farm layout?

I've played the wilderness farm! I've played through several times and wanted to try every farm.
I only encountered slimes, bats, and wilderness golems. Wilderness golems are little shadow guys that only appear on the wilderness farm (I think). They drop wild seeds, which I like.
The only times the monsters on the farm were problems, was trying to fish or use my shipping bin. Although time pauses, their attacks do not! Pesky bats!
I caught a dinosaur egg fishing on the wilderness farm so that's great!
Of course you can turn the monsters on & off at the witches hut, for any farm. Also that's a menu option at start up now since 1.5.
Monsters do not affect your farm animals. There is (or was) a very rare event of a wild animal attack if an animal is shut out of their barn or coop over night. There's no animation of it, you don't ever see the wolf or fox or bear or anything. I thought this event had been patched out in like 1.2? I've been playing since 1.3 and never had the wild animal attack. But I almost never close the barn or coop doors. Rarely an animal doesn't go inside and is sleeping outside, but they are not shut out, since the doors are open.

Bonzai

Sodbuster
I've played the wilderness farm! I've played through several times and wanted to try every farm.
I only encountered slimes, bats, and wilderness golems. Wilderness golems are little shadow guys that only appear on the wilderness farm (I think). They drop wild seeds, which I like.
The only times the monsters on the farm were problems, was trying to fish or use my shipping bin. Although time pauses, their attacks do not! Pesky bats!
I caught a dinosaur egg fishing on the wilderness farm so that's great!
Of course you can turn the monsters on & off at the witches hut, for any farm. Also that's a menu option at start up now since 1.5.
Monsters do not affect your farm animals. There is (or was) a very rare event of a wild animal attack if an animal is shut out of their barn or coop over night. There's no animation of it, you don't ever see the wolf or fox or bear or anything. I thought this event had been patched out in like 1.2? I've been playing since 1.3 and never had the wild animal attack. But I almost never close the barn or coop doors. Rarely an animal doesn't go inside and is sleeping outside, but they are not shut out, since the doors are open.
Im starting a new farm and have spent the last couple days trying to figure out which one i want to play on. Im going for perfection and i want it to be on a map i havent played. My options are Wilderness, Hilltop, and Riverland. Leaning towards Hilltop or Wilderness.