Different Animal Breeds

Archangel

Greenhorn
I would love having different animal and livestock breeds. For cows we could have Jerseys, Classic Holstein, Brown Swiss, etc.
Chickens could stay mostly the same, but add Silkies, Araucana, and perhaps they could lay different colored eggs besides brown and white.
For ducks we could keep the classic fowl, but maybe we could get runner ducks late game!
And rabbits would have angora variants that give wool more often, lop-eared, and my personal favorite~ GIANT FLEMISH RABBITS THAT ARE THE SIZE OF DOGS!~

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I would love having different animal and livestock breeds. For cows we could have Jerseys, Classic Holstein, Brown Swiss, etc.
Chickens could stay mostly the same, but add Silkies, Araucana, and perhaps they could lay different colored eggs besides brown and white.
For ducks we could keep the classic fowl, but maybe we could get runner ducks late game!
And rabbits would have angora variants that give wool more often, lop-eared, and my personal favorite~ GIANT FLEMISH RABBITS THAT ARE THE SIZE OF DOGS!~
Did you know that there is a breed of rabbit called the Continental Giant that is EVEN BIGGER? I think they have them in Germany. They're something ridiculous like 20-30 lbs. I want to hug one really badly.