Switch Crystalariums Randomly Disappearing

Iz30

Newcomer
3 times now I've gone to where my crystalariums to see they've disappeared. I keep them by the entrance to the mines. I keep chests and furnaces there as well, and those are all fine, but I've lost a bone crusher, geode crusher, coal generator, and multiple crystalariums from them randomly disappearing. I know it's not lightning because it'll happen on clear days, I'll go to the mines in the morning on that day and they'll be there but when I come back later in the day they've disappeared. There are no weeds or debris in the area. It hasn't happened on any particularly special day, the most recent was on the 28th day of fall. If I quit without saving and restart the day, they'll be back. Normally that works to keep them for the full day, but the most recent time they disappeared again at around the same time (2 pm ish). Has anyone else had similar issues. Crystalariums are really expensive and it's super frustrating to have to keep restarting to keep them.

Ereo

Helper
Do you keep them inside the cave or outdoors? If outdoors, are you sure they are not in a villagers path? Sebastian walks up to the mine sometimes.

Iz30

Newcomer
Do you keep them inside the cave or outdoors? If outdoors, are you sure they are not in a villagers path? Sebastian walks up to the mine sometimes.
You're right, they're on the very tail end of Sebastian's path. I thought they were over far enough on the Adventurer's Guild side to be safe, but not quite. Thanks!