Completing the Community Center and the Missing Bundle On the Earliest Possible Day

BlaDe

Farmer
What is the earliest day that you can complete the Community Center and the Missing Bundle?

Let's start with the original Community Center.

The existence of the cart makes an earlier than expected completion possible, but there are some bundle items that aren't sold. Namely, any mineral, and any quality item.
Minerals can be mined any season, so the Quality Crops Bundle becomes the limiting factor.

Quality Crops require 3 of 4 possible items. Gold quality Parsnips, Melons, Pumpkins, and Corn.
Parsnips are grown in Spring, and Melons and Corn both grow in Summer, so the theoretical earliest completion day becomes when the Melons and Corn grow.
Corn takes 14 days to grow, so this means that Corn will be harvested on the 15th of Summer.

However, there is an RNG element that can bring this day forward, the Fairy . The Fairy can grow a maximum of 25 crops overnight. If the Fairy hits overnight of the 1st of Summer, everything can be harvested on the 2nd, and the Community Center can be completed on the 2nd.

So what do we need to actually do this? We need to be able to control RNG.

Fortunately for us, the contents of the travelling cart and Night Events (including the Fairy) is fully predictable from the start of a save. The results can be seen on MouseyPounds online predictor.

Let's go through bundle by bundle.

Spring Foraging - All available in Spring.
Summer Foraging - All available in Summer.
Fall Foraging - Common Mushroom from the Secret Woods in Spring, Wild Plum and Blackberry from the Farm Cave, Hazelnut from the Cart.
Winter Foraging - Crystal Fruit from Dust Sprites, Winter Root from Frost Jellies, Crocus and Snow Yam from the Cart.
Construction - Available in Spring.
Exotic Foraging - Available in Spring.

Spring Crops - Available in Spring.
Summer Crops - Available in Summer, grown with Fairy .
Fall Crops - Corn grown in Summer, Yam from Duggies, Eggplant and Pumpkin from Cart.
Quality Crops - Parsnips in Spring, Melon and Corn in Summer with fairy.
Animal - Animals available in Spring. Need early building.
Artisan - Fruits available from cave, Honey, Cheese, Cloth can be bought, Jelly can be made, enough options to make this reasonably easy.

River Fish - Most caught in Spring, Tiger Trout from Cart or Krobus.
Lake Fish - Most caught in Spring, Sturgeon in Summer.
Ocean Fish - Sardine in Spring, rest in Summer.
Night Fishing - Most caught in Spring, Walleye from Cart or Krobus.
Crab Pot - Early Crab Pots are possible.
Specialty Fish - Most caught in Spring, Pufferfish in Summer.

Boiler Room can be completed early Spring.
Vault can be completed in Spring.

Chef's- Truffle from early Pig, Poppy from Summer Fairy , Fiddlehead Fern from Summer.
Dye - Duck Feather from early Duck, Sunflower from Summer fairy, Red Cabbage needs early access to seeds, then Summer Fairy .
Field Research - Nautilus Shell from Cart/Demetrius Gifting/Fish Ponds.
Fodder Bundle - Apples from Cart, Wheat from Fairy .
Enchanter's - Wine from keg from Artisan Bundle, Rabbit's Foot from Serpent drop, Pomegranate from Farm Cave.

The Fairy can grow 25 crops, but we have 28 crops to grow (5 quality Melon and Corn, Melon, Blueberry, Tomato, Pepper, Corn, Poppy, Sunflower, Red Cabbage, 10 Wheat). We need at least 3 of these from the cart.

Fairies don't like rain. Which means the 2nd can't be raining or the Fairy won't come. The 1st of a season is never raining. The Red Snapper requires rain, which means that you need to get the Red Snapper from another source.

So the file needs:
Fairy on morning of Summer 2
From the Cart: Hazelnut, Crocus, Snow Yam, Eggplant, Pumpkin, Tiger Trout, Walleye, Red Cabbage/Seeds? 3 summer crops.
From the Cart or Trash: Red Snapper.

1.5 Introduced Red Cabbage Seed drops from Mummies and Serpents in the SC.

So that is the Community Center, what about the Missing Bundle.

To open the Missing Bundle you need to have seen the Community Center completion cutscene, and it opens on the next rainy day.
If CC is complete on the 2nd, you can see the cutscene on the 3rd, which opens the Missing Bundle on the 4th, so the 4th should be the earliest the Missing Bundle can be completed.

The Missing Bundle requires 5 out of 6 items:
Prismatic Shard.
Dino Mayonnaise.
Silver Wine.
Caviar.
5 Gold Ancient Fruit.
Gold Void Salmon.

Prismatic Shard and Dino Mayonnaise can be gotten reasonable easily from Skull Caverns.
Gold Void Salmon can be fished up the day after the CC finishes.
Caviar requires putting a Sturgeon into a Fish Pond. If catching a Sturgeon in Summer, the resulting Caviar won't be available until after the 4th. If going Caviar you need to get a Sturgeon from somewhere else.
Silver Wine requires very early upgraded house, and early wine.
Ancient Fruit require early seeds and planting, or Fairy spots. Planting Ancient Seeds on the 9th and putting Deluxe Speed Gro on the 11th (purchased from the Desert) has the first harvest on Summer 4.

Does a seed for this exist?

Yes. -638161535. Unfortunately negative seeds are broken in MouseyPounds predictor, but this seed has:

Fairy on morning of Summer 2.

Cart:
Spring 7:
Large Goat Milk
Hazelnut

Spring 12:
Sturgeon

Spring 14:
Yam
Walleye

Spring 19:
Crocus
Eggplant
Pumpkin
Large Brown Egg
Wheat x5

Spring 21:
Goat Cheese
Pufferfish

Spring 26:
Red Snapper

Spring 28:
Snow Yam
Corn
Wheat x5

Krobus
Spring 24:
Tiger Trout

A negative seed can be set by changing your system clock and exiting to title on a specific second (I forget the actual time)

Is this possible to actually do?

Yes.

I have done it. VODs are on Twitch.

One thing to note - I completed this run on 1.4.5. This run is a LOT easier to complete on 1.5, but 1.5 wasn't out when I started the run.

You may notice that there aren't any Red Cabbage or Red Cabbage Seeds in the Cart. There is one other source of Red Cabbage Seeds in the game. Treasure Chests in Scull Caverns.

On 1.4, there is a 1/24 chance to get some kind of seeds, and a 1/27 chance for those seeds to be Red Cabbage Seeds. A 1/648 chance each Treasure Floor to get the seeds. It took me opening 1577 chests to finally get them.

Notes for the run, and backups of all days are available on my Google Drive.

I heavily used my Predictor, and also utilized step counting on certain days to influence Weather and Daily Luck.

I plan on editing the run down and posting on YouTube, but that will take me a while to get to.

If you have any questions, please ask!

BlaDe

Farmer
I forgot to state what I collected for the missing bundle... I collected everything except for the silver wine.

This was actually my second attempt. My first attempt I didn't realise Fairies don't like rain. Since I had planned getting the red snapper on Summer 2 this seed was doomed from the start.

I realised this only after i had geode farmed my way to the desert and grinding the 5 ancient seeds to plant on the 9th. (4 from troves, 1 from monster farming)

The seed i ended up using had enough space for the Fairy to grow the ancient fruit with everything else.

BlaDe

Farmer
On a save, if a rock on a tile drops a geode, rocks of that type on that tile will always drop a geode. I abused this to amass hundreds of them to sell to complete the vault early.

Phate4569

Planter
Huh, so bounce floors on elev, checking rocks close by until you find a few? Then repeat those I presume?

What do you do for energy?

Elenna101

Farmer
Huh, so bounce floors on elev, checking rocks close by until you find a few? Then repeat those I presume?

What do you do for energy?
Blade specifically picked a seed that he knew had geodes right beside the elevator, but yes, that would also work.

I assume he paid for salads with fishing/selling geodes?

You may notice that there aren't any Red Cabbage or Red Cabbage Seeds in the Cart. There is one other source of Red Cabbage Seeds in the game. Treasure Chests in Scull Caverns.

On 1.4, there is a 1/24 chance to get some kind of seeds, and a 1/27 chance for those seeds to be Red Cabbage Seeds. A 1/648 chance each Treasure Floor to get the seeds. It took me opening 1577 chests to finally get them.
Possibly also worth noting that this took 27 real-life hours of taking the ~100 jades he'd amassed to the desert, trading for staircases, going down 100 floors, resetting the day, rinse and repeat. It was surprisingly hypnotic to watch :D