Character interactions ❤❤❤

Erussell0724

Greenhorn
I would love more characters interactions, like if you are married and you spend a long day in the mine they give you food, or they interact with you more, and maybe babies get older like to jaz and the other little kid and they can go out and penny can watch them, mainly I would love more charters interacting with you maybe they can celebrate your birthdays and maybe they can propose to you

definitely bachelors lol
Okie Dokie. Most of your suggestions are great.

There is the possibility to be chased through billboard posts.
The advantage is that you are allowing these men or women to chase you without giving them their favorite gifts.
The disadvantage is that it takes a lot of patience.

I created a thread over here for people who are unsure who to marry. If you are curious, you could check it out.
http://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/fun-suggestion-let-the-destiny-chooses-your-spouse.8744/
((Edit: My apology, I modified the link))

If there is a particular bachelor you wish to be chased, there is some interesting post about it.
Let me know if you are interested in that.

Last edited:

Erussell0724

Greenhorn
Okie Dokie. Most of your suggestions are great.

There is the possibility to be chased through billboard posts.
The advantage is that you are allowing these men or women to chase you without giving their gifts.
The disadvantage is that it takes a lot of patience.

I created a thread over here for people who are unsure who to marry. If you are curious, you could check it out.
http://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/fun-suggestion-let-the-destiny-chooses-your-spouse.8744/
((Edit: My apology, I modified the link))

If there is a particular bachelor you wish to be chased, there is some interesting post about it.
Let me know if you are interested in that.
oh that's pretty cool! yeah when I had elliotts cut scene for the date I was in tears it was so cute so it just made me wish that you didn't have to do all the interacting with the Characters and they interacted more with you

@Erussell0724
Honestly, thanks for sharing.
Oh wow... I had a similar experience too with Sebastian.
I did have tears in my eyes from hearing a man who is giving me a lot of reassurance...
It felt really good.

Sorry, asking the same question...
Do you want to be chased by Elliot?
----------------------------
Actually, I forgot to mention. Ca is interested in aging up the kids.
Here's link.

Here's a screen shots.
Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 3.57.57 PM.png

Last edited:

Erussell0724

Greenhorn
@Erussell0724
Honestly, thanks for sharing.
Oh wow... I had a similar experience too with Sebastian.
I did have tears in my eyes from hearing a man who is giving me a lot of reassurance...
It felt really good.

Sorry, asking the same question...
Do you want to be chased by Elliot?
----------------------------
Actually, I forgot to mention. Ca is interested in aging up the kids.
Here's link.

Here's a screen shots.
not necessarily chased it would be cool if they just did more of the work 😂😂

oh no like how we have to give them all the gifts we have to wait until the mariner comes to the beach on a rainy day, just stuff like that
Let me know if I understand...
I am going to create a scenario...

Imagine a man would take you to the beach in the afternoon.
Or maybe he would take you out to dinner at Gus' restaurant.
Maybe He is holding a mermaid pendant in his hand...

This man is WELL prepared...Because he earned his OWN money to buy your pendant from the mariner.
He made so much effort...to prepare for the RIGHT moment.
Damn... He is well-dressed, and he is looking confident but nervous.....

Here's the moment...
He said, "I love you, erussell. Will you please be my wife/husband?

Can I get a yes???

@Erussell0724
Now, I finally understand ...
I guess that would be a lot of re-writing for a developer to create that kind of scenario.
I heard ....he is developing new bachelor or bachelorettes...– which I am excited about...
Specifically. I heard from him while he was hosting the Stardew Valley Tournament.

It is an interesting suggestion to have a bachelor or bachelorette give you a mermaid pendant.
Technically, I wonder how it would work through coding or programming...

Erussell0724

Greenhorn
@Erussell0724
Now, I finally understand ...
I guess that would be a lot of re-writing for a developer to create that kind of scenario.
I heard from CA's latest interview ....he is developing new bachelor or bachelorettes...– which I am excited about...
Specifically. I heard from him while he was hosting the Stardew Valley Tournament.

It is an interesting suggestion to have a bachelor or bachelorette give you a mermaid pendant.
Technically, I wonder how it would work through coding or programming...
good point if that's too hard to do I would honestly just like to see them more interacting with you during marrige and having my own birthday would be cool too

It would be more depressing if one man you like propose to someone else for the worst-case scenario. :heartrip::heartrip::heartrip:
Maybe marry someone else for revenge??? 🤣🤣🤣 ((just joking))
I hope this won't happen.

Last edited: