bluechikin
Newcomer
Stopped playing since this issue (around 3 months ago) but for some weird reason, I can’t re-enter the farmhouse once I’ve left it which means I have to wait to pass out at the end of the day in order to get back inside. I can go through every other door normally though, except for (arguably) the most important one
I don’t think any of my mods are conflicting since this wasn’t an issue at the start of my game session (3 months ago). Lowkey think this save might be a goner which is super depressing because it's my og save file and I probably won't play anymore if that's the case.
I don’t think any of my mods are conflicting since this wasn’t an issue at the start of my game session (3 months ago). Lowkey think this save might be a goner which is super depressing because it's my og save file and I probably won't play anymore if that's the case.