Switch Cactus fruit in seed maker gives ancient seeds

Alternis_

Newcomer
I put a gold star cactus fruit in my seed maker, it made one packet of cactus seeds. I did it again and I got one packet of ancient seeds. I don’t have enough cactus fruit to test out the chances of this happening, that’s all I got sorry!

imnvs

Local Legend
Actually, putting literally anything in the seed maker has a chance of you getting the seeds for the thing you put in it (97.51% chance of 1-3), wild seeds (1.99% chance of 1-4) or an ancient seed (0.5% chance). It's not a bug.

Ereo

Helper
The chance to get ancient seeds is 0.5% according to the wiki. This is true for all fruits or vegetables. You can also get mixed seeds instead of the seeds for what you put in.

Alternis_

Newcomer
Actually, putting literally anything in the seed maker has a chance of you getting the seeds for the thing you put in it (97.51% chance of 1-3), wild seeds (1.99% chance of 1-4) or an ancient seed (0.5% chance). It's not a bug.
Omg I sold the seeds because I didn’t want to take advantage of a glitch, but this whole time it wasn’t 😭😭😭 guess I’ll have to wait for ancient seeds to show up again