Build A School

Sounny

Rancher
I'd like to build a school that Vic, Jas, and my kids go to and Penny can have a teacher's aid job. Maybe Penny can become a real teacher. And maybe a new family can move in because they always wanted to live in Pelcina Town but was held back because there was no school.

mkrmas

Farmhand
I'd like to build a school that Vic, Jas, and my kids go to and Penny can have a teacher's aid job. Maybe Penny can become a real teacher. And maybe a new family can move in because they always wanted to live in Pelcina Town but was held back because there was no school.
This has nothing to do with the post, but doesn't it seem a bit late to start a thread?

mkrmas

Farmhand
The truth is that I would like to be able to build a school and that the children could go, I love that idea

Sounny

Rancher
The truth is that I would like to be able to build a school and that the children could go, I love that idea
Get the kids out of the house, Penny would have a real job. Is she getting paid to look after Jas and Vincent? I don't think so. Who taught the young adults that live there? Did everybody grow up in a city and moved there? Abigail mentions homework. I assume she does an online college. What is she studying? So many possibilities and many questions.

mkrmas

Farmhand
Get the kids out of the house, Penny would have a real job. Is she getting paid to look after Jas and Vincent? I don't think so. Who taught the young adults that live there? Did everybody grow up in a city and moved there? Abigail mentions homework. I assume she does an online college. What is she studying? So many possibilities and many questions.
So many questions and no answers

Grimzy

Planter
This would be an awesome idea. Especially if other npcs can have their own kids o: and we get to see what subjects they succeed in. We can play a role in guiding our own kids interest by the type of gifts we give them or the types of games played.

Sounny

Rancher
This would be an awesome idea. Especially if other npcs can have their own kids o: and we get to see what subjects they succeed in. We can play a role in guiding our own kids interest by the type of gifts we give them or the types of games played.
Or like in virtual villagers. Have you played that? There's different skills they learn when you drop them at different sections.

Grimzy

Planter
Or like in virtual villagers. Have you played that? There's different skills they learn when you drop them at different sections.
Yes!! I think we are onto something here :laugh: The careers could end up being: farmer, archeologist, librarian, doctor, nurse, chef, shop owner, carpenter, veterinarian, singer, artist, blacksmith, scientist, or homeless! Lmao

Sounny

Rancher
Yes!! I think we are onto something here :laugh: The careers could end up being: farmer, archeologist, librarian, doctor, nurse, chef, shop owner, carpenter, veterinarian, singer, artist, blacksmith, scientist, or homeless! Lmao
Linus could be a nature guide. Also, I want the ability to give Linus a better tent. I know he doesn't want a real home but his tent is so tiny.

Grimzy

Planter
Linus could be a nature guide. Also, I want the ability to give Linus a better tent. I know he doesn't want a real home but his tent is so tiny.
Project build Linus a home to his liking. He seems to spend alot of time near the bathhouse already so maybe it can be placed next to that?

Sounny

Rancher
Project build Linus a home to his liking. He seems to spend alot of time near the bathhouse already so maybe it can be placed next to that?
A tiny house with a heater, the kind Marnie sells.He needs a haircut. The town needs a barber shop / salon.

Sounny

Rancher
You know o: for some reason... someone instantly popped in my head when you said salon. Lol the lady at the desert shop with the pink hair! >_< I forgot her name.
"Sandy" she says it's not her real name but more like a stage name since she lives in the desert and works at the Oasis.