Solved [BUG] Special Order quest gave two days instead of a week

NightBlade

Farmhand
TL;DR: when I accepted Robin's special order (1000 stone), although the text said "week," pressing F and viewing the quest showed only two days. Sleeping reduced it to one day.

Longer version:

- Running on PC / Steam version
- Upgraded to 1.5 today from 1.4; was in Year 1, Winter 26
- Playing single player / English
- I'm using several mods, but I don't think it's related to any of them time-wise. (Additional character dialog, slow time, easier fishing, see NPCs on map, a few others.)

I wanted to take a screenshot of it, but instead panicked to get it done on time. Also, it's not achievable in two days; even with an energy mod and doing nothing but crawling the first few floors of the mine, you run out of time/energy long before you get close to the amount you need. (Hence why I think it's a bug.)

leda789

Greenhorn
From what I can tell so far, those quests always start on Monday and end on Sunday, though it should have said "2 days" instead on the bottom of the post. Though this probably doesn't help :P

NightBlade

Farmhand
From what I can tell so far, those quests always start on Monday and end on Sunday, though it should have said "2 days" instead on the bottom of the post. Though this probably doesn't help :P
TBH, I think that's a bit ridiculous. You really do need several days to accomplish them, some of them are impossible to complete in just a day or two. But yeah, I'll keep an eye out next time and make sure I accept them on Monday ... thanks!