PC [BUG] Pierre doesn't reduce price of Sunflower Seeds on 25% profit margin

Falsesummer

Newcomer
I've just checked this on the latest Steam version of Stardew Valley, playing an unmodded game.

On Normal profit margins, Pierre sells Sunflower Seeds for 200g, and JojaMart sells them for 125g.
On 25% profit margins, Pierre still sells for 200g, but JojaMart now sells them for 31g. Either this is a bug, or Pierre really likes his Sunflower Seeds!

I haven't checked for incorrect prices on 75% or 50% profit margin games.

Falsesummer

Newcomer
It's the only item I've noticed being mis-priced on a 25% run, though I'm only at summer on that playthrough.

Everything else I've checked so far has been correctly reduced in price.

To clarify: I'm not trying to report that Joja has cheaper seeds than Pierre, only that Pierre's pricing isn't scaling correctly.

Coolmanpie

Newcomer
I noticed too that the prices don't match the wiki and pierre's is incredibly overpriced. I don't want to buy from the jojamart but my girlfriend sees no reason not to :(

imnvs

Local Legend
I noticed too that the prices don't match the wiki and pierre's is incredibly overpriced. I don't want to buy from the jojamart but my girlfriend sees no reason not to :(
Yeah, in the case of this unusual bug, I'd go to Joja for a few sunflower seeds... and then try to build up a stock from your own sunflowers after, including using the seed maker. Otherwise I try to avoid Joja too.