PC [BUG] MIA Spouse (Emily)

When married to Emily she doesn't return home on Monday's and Friday's, but is home the next morning, Tuesday and Saturday. It's stupid that I found that stressful and annoying, but I did and divorced her.

Ereo

Helper
How long did you stay up to wait for her? Did you try reentering the house and see if that resets her? Did you check whether she started walking home from the saloon at 10 pm? At her walking speed, she should probably reach the house between 11:30 and 12.

How long did you stay up to wait for her? Did you try reentering the house and see if that resets her? Did you check whether she started walking home from the saloon at 10 pm? At her walking speed, she should probably reach the house between 11:30 and 12.
Yes, I went out several times to see if she was hung up somewhere in the nether. Then I waited by the bed until I passed out from exhaustion.... I did this several times. It was Monday and Friday, like clockwork. I checked to see if he was stuck on the path somewhere, but didn't think to try and follow her home from the saloon on either of those nights. She was magically home each morning. She was probably with Clint behind my back....lol It's silly to let something like that in a game give you anxiety...