PC [BUG] Inconsistent behaviour between axes and pickaxes when mining fences over floor tiles.

When you have a fence that needs a pickaxe to take back (stone, iron), and that fence sits over a floor tile, you need two swings to take both back (first one takes the fence, second one takes the floor tile). However, when using a fence that needs an axe to take back (wood, hardwood), and that fence, again, sits over a floor tile, one axe swing take both back at the same time.

This behaviour inconsistency has been noted on iridium quality tools. No testing has been done in any other tool quality.

BlueTrillium

Farmhand
As I understand it, this is expected behavior for tools, and the type of fence doesn't affect which tool you need to use (so you could use a pickaxe for a wood fence if you wanted to, or an axe for a stone fence).

Hoe: does not remove anything on flooring but can remove items that are not on flooring
Pickaxe: only removes 'top' item on a square, so takes multiple hits if an item is sitting on flooring and you want to pick up both
Axe: removes all items on a square including flooring and anything sitting on top of it

I will try to look for where I found this list, but I can't remember where it was right now. Might've been in another post here, or maybe in reddit...