Bromance options

The game really needs to consider a BFF system. I think this would be useful as some of us want 14 heart rewards/events without marrying someone. Especially since some of these options further improve the town.

Maybe put a new blueprint in the game for a Heart stone. It requires the various gems and is crafted to look like a heart made of prismatic stone. Giving this opens the romanceables as a friend. Friends behave similar to spouses but are different as they never move in but rather may come and visit your farm house during the day. multiple friends can be linked a social circle. Like befriending Abigail, sebastian, and sam can result in them coming over for a movie night (includes a movie that your group watches on your tv).

Further Bonus's could include a 14+ stardrop from a friend for those who are single and proud, friend version of the 10 and 14 heart events,

Recomended changes is to open krobus, dwarf, Clint, and linus as friends. That way more diversity of friends can occur.

PorkChop

Planter
I actually really dig this idea. I kind of got thrown off with the heart stone, but I really like the idea of getting a four heart event without marrying them! Maybe you could give them like a special bouquet.

Ellajoy

Rancher
The game really needs to consider a BFF system. I think this would be useful as some of us want 14 heart rewards/events without marrying someone. Especially since some of these options further improve the town.

Maybe put a new blueprint in the game for a Heart stone. It requires the various gems and is crafted to look like a heart made of prismatic stone. Giving this opens the romanceables as a friend. Friends behave similar to spouses but are different as they never move in but rather may come and visit your farm house during the day. multiple friends can be linked a social circle. Like befriending Abigail, sebastian, and sam can result in them coming over for a movie night (includes a movie that your group watches on your tv).

Further Bonus's could include a 14+ stardrop from a friend for those who are single and proud, friend version of the 10 and 14 heart events,

Recomended changes is to open krobus, dwarf, Clint, and linus as friends. That way more diversity of friends can occur.
Yes!!