Being able to put hats on scarecrows

Oasis

Newcomer
This would make it possible for us to put hats an scarecrows. Just hats and not shirts or any other accessory. It would be nice to be able to have a little bit of customization on the scarecrows. They feel kind of boring so putting a hat on them could spice up the game. ( I am new to the game so if there is anything like this in the game. Please tell me. )

Last edited:
This would make it possible for us to put hats an scarecrows. Just hats and not shirts or any other accessory. It would be nice to be able to have a little bit of customization on the scarecrows. They feel kind of boring so putting a hat on them could spice up the game. ( I am new to the game so if there is anything like this in the game. Please tell me. )
...also one could show the own hat collection this way... :happy:
But to do so we need another/a new standard-scarecrow without hat. :whistle:

I would settle for just being able to put a hat on Rarecrow #7. That little racoon is so cute and it would be nice to be able to mess with hats a bit earlier in the game.

But in a perfect magical world, I’d love to be able to trade hats with the Rarecrows. I especially want to wear the Rarecrow #1 hat, it’s perfect for my wedding day. And now my mind is imagining a Turnip Head cosplay for a real life wedding...