Bee house layout for beach farm

I'm in need of a solution. Can the bee house reach the flowers that are planted in garden pots?
and can anyone suggest a bee house layout for a beach farm type?
-Thanks

Ereo

Helper
Garden pots won't work.
Otherwise I don't see more trouble with a layout on the beach farm than other farms. You'll just have to water the flowers until they are grown instead of using sprinklers.

imnvs

Local Legend
Different folk use different layouts. I hate the layouts where you can accidentally harvest your flowers... especially if I'll have to manually water the newly-planted flower that replaces it because it is on sand. I'm also not a fan of "optimized" layouts that get you the most honey from one flower because they are annoying to harvest from. I like my slim and trim H layout.
HHH.jpg

Different folk use different layouts. I hate the layouts where you can accidentally harvest your flowers... especially if I'll have to manually water the newly-planted flower that replaces it because it is on sand. I'm also not a fan of "optimized" layouts that get you the most honey from one flower because they are annoying to harvest from. I like my slim and trim H layout.
I also sometimes accidentally remove the flowers that have grown, and end up planting them again and that takes time. Your bee house layout seems to be space efficient and optimal in getting lots of quality honey.

I also make bee house layouts. what do you think, is it optimal to reach the flowers that I planted? P.S: that's the previous photo, now without garden pots
Laby_4-4-2022_37254717_1.jpg

Garden pots won't work.
Otherwise I don't see more trouble with a layout on the beach farm than other farms. You'll just have to water the flowers until they are grown instead of using sprinklers.
I'm interested in getting a big profit from nectar instead of getting wild honey.

Because Farm Beach can't use sprinklers on sandy soil, I often forget to water the flowers I plant. Usually I use deluxe retaining soil so I don't need to always water it. unfortunately the drawback is that the growth period is normal, another option I use deluxe speed gro so that the growth period is fast.

P.S: that's just my small complaint regarding farm beach.

Sigrah

Farmer
Nice layout. I also hate the "open flower" designs for the exact same reasons, I just made mine differently. I know my screenshot is from the standard layout, but I use the same layout concept and adjust the number of beehives accordingly depending on the type of farm and where it is. For the beach farm, I'd replace the sprinklers with either another flower, or with Rarecrows just to have a reason to show them off after getting deluxe scarecrows.
Bee Hive Layout Ravenwood Farm.png

Lew Zealand

Helper
How does one replant the flowers in these setups in a new season, or prevent crows from absconding with them?
I beelieve you just <poink> one of the Bee Houses out of the way when replanting and then replace it. You could put a Scarecrow in the middle of the mini Sunflower patch in Labyrinth_23's but what's in there right now looks too short for a stormtrooper scarecrow. Sigrah's could have Scarecrows hidden behind the trees to the West.

Sigrah

Farmer
Sigrah's could have Scarecrows hidden behind the trees to the West.
Indeed I do. I have a scarecrow hiding behind one of the mahogany trees to the left of the hives so that it doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb.

As for replacing flowers, that’s easy. For starters, I just <poink> (as Lew Zealand said) one of the beehives where there is a sprinkler so I can plant 2 flowers in each section with minimal disruption. Then, I just leave them there all season, and replant new ones when the next season starts. Losing 6 flowers (or 12 if you count the one on the opposite side of the farm that has the same layout in my pic) is no big deal by the time I have hives up and running, plus letting them wilt leaves the ground tilled and watered on day 1 of a new season, and is one less thing I have to worry about on day 1 of a new season.