Aquarium

Jeffery

Greenhorn
I think it would be amazing if a new Aquarium building were to be added, this building would allow you to donate your fish and be able to see them swimming about. I think it would make sense that this structure is built on the docks after certain requirements are met. Much like the museum you would get rewards after a number of fish have been donated.

this idea might be unlikely but I feel as though this would encourage players to catch all the fish and would add a long term goal

Onenote

Sodbuster
I think it would be a neat idea! It might give us a new npc, new events, and I could finally do something with the legendary fish other than keeping them in a chest or contemplating how to cook them.

Holliups

Greenhorn
I think it would be a neat idea! It might give us a new npc, new events, and I could finally do something with the legendary fish other than keeping them in a chest or contemplating how to cook them.
Yeah this exactly, I'd give everything to be able to put my legends at least just in the aquarium in the community centre lol