A way to Recall Heart events:

Hiran5

Newcomer
Forgive me if this has already been said,

After taking breaks from the game for periods at time I would really love a way to track which heart events I have seen. It could be something simple like another menu tab that contains a series of postcards that you could even get in the mail after each event attached to the mail you sometimes get. Each one could come with a small funy or cute title and laid out in order of the friends-list and greys out ones that you haven't seen yet. would be a great way to relive some of those moments you would love to see again.

Essa

Greenhorn
Forgive me if this has already been said,

After taking breaks from the game for periods at time I would really love a way to track which heart events I have seen. It could be something simple like another menu tab that contains a series of postcards that you could even get in the mail after each event attached to the mail you sometimes get. Each one could come with a small funy or cute title and laid out in order of the friends-list and greys out ones that you haven't seen yet. would be a great way to relive some of those moments you would love to see again.
This is a great idea! But I'm not really a expert since I didn't complete the community center, but as I know:
You can divorce your married person, if you want to re-marry them go to the witch's hut and uhh sacrifice your children if you want with a prismatic shard, and whatever you put to make them forget about you and have their heart events again,
Btw I do not know if they are True but I'm just sayin'

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
This is a great idea! But I'm not really a expert since I didn't complete the community center, but as I know:
You can divorce your married person, if you want to re-marry them go to the witch's hut and uhh sacrifice your children if you want with a prismatic shard, and whatever you put to make them forget about you and have their heart events again,
Btw I do not know if they are True but I'm just sayin'
You can’t get their heart event again, say least not the 14 heart event