Standard Farm [1.6 spoilers] The special place I call home.

Bloodless

Sodbuster
I decided to share the thing I have spent the most time on this update, which is my main house. It has been a long process over many updates. I am very pleased with its progress. There is still some little things to do on it. Some items to collect, mainly from the desert festival that I could potentially add to it. I am currently working on obtaining the male portraits , although I am not sure yet if I will use them in the main house or not.I have not fully clothed the mannequins yet and there is the cubby addition that I need to figure out what to do with. But overall it is complete. Soon I will post my entire updated farm but It is not quite finished yet and I needed a little break. Anyways, I hope everyone likes my home.

Dan_4-16-2024_65851598.png

Yvi

Sodbuster
Whoa that's impressive. I like the library, and also how you've used the rugs!

Have you had the marry all the bachelorettes to get the portraits?

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Whoa that's impressive. I like the library, and also how you've used the rugs!

Have you had the marry all the bachelorettes to get the portraits?
Thank you.
Yes, I had to marry all of them. You also have to get them to max hearts before the portraits become available for purchase.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Your farmhouse is amazing, the library and your own crystalarium museum are just awesome, you definitely used the new house expansions to their fullest extent too

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Your farmhouse is amazing, the library and your own crystalarium museum are just awesome, you definitely used the new house expansions to their fullest extent too
Thanks. I am glad people seem to like the library. That was the last thing I did. I originally had more of my beds/chest theme throughout that space. I did like it and It still kind of hurts me that there are so many bed styles I am not using lol. But I think I made the right decision turning it into a library instead.

ArthurManenti

Farmhand
Thanks. I am glad people seem to like the library. That was the last thing I did. I originally had more of my beds/chest theme throughout that space. I did like it and It still kind of hurts me that there are so many bed styles I am not using lol. But I think I made the right decision turning it into a library instead.
Which Emily bed did you chose? hahah

Edit: nevermind, I realized it's the starry double

Edit2: well, I don't know how old is your save, but now the penny beds are unavailable at the catalogue. that's why I asked

Last edited:

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Maybe a guest house/BnB with an assortment of beds?
I do have 3 cabins on my farm. Currently I have them as a Fish/Sushi restaurant, a Cafe, and a Tavern. So maybe one day I will redo one of them to satisfy my need for endless beds.
Which Emily bed did you chose? hahah

Edit: nevermind, I realized it's the starry double
You meant Penny right? I actually married her multiple times. I believe I own them all. Like i said, I like my beds lol. But yes, the star bed is the only one i use in this house. I have the Pirate bed in the back of my restaurant.

ArthurManenti

Farmhand
I do have 3 cabins on my farm. Currently I have them as a Fish/Sushi restaurant, a Cafe, and a Tavern. So maybe one day I will change redo one

You meant Penny right? I actually married her multiple times. I believe I own them all. Like i said, I like my beds lol. But yes, the star bed is the only one i use in this house. I have the Pirate bed in the back of my restaurant.
Yesssssss. Penny, erghhh. My bad
You can only get one bed from Penny's cutscene and all of them from the catalogue. Before 1.6 update that was. Now the beds are no longer in the catalogue, so you can only obtain one per character

From the wiki: Penny's 14-heart event can occur one time only. It will not reoccur if the player divorces her, erases her memories, and then re-marries her. The decorations not chosen by the player during the 14-heart event cannot be obtained.

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Yesssssss. Penny, erghhh. My bad
You can only get one bed from Penny's cutscene and all of them from the catalogue. Before 1.6 update that was. Now the beds are no longer in the catalogue, so you can only obtain one per character

From the wiki: Penny's 14-heart event can occur one time only. It will not reoccur if the player divorces her, erases her memories, and then re-marries her. The decorations not chosen by the player during the 14-heart event cannot be obtained.
That actually makes more sense. It was so long ago that I got all three of those beds. I figured that I just married and divorced her multiple times.

I am happy that I got them when I did then. But I wish i could get more If I needed a duplicate of one. I know that I at least have one of each though.

ArthurManenti

Farmhand
That actually makes more sense. It was so long ago that I got all three of those beds. I figured that I just married and divorced her multiple times.

I am happy that I got them when I did then. But I wish i could get more If I needed a duplicate of one. I know that I at least have one of each though.
At least as a last resort, if you really want the item, you could use the name id spawner glitch
I helped a farmer on Steam that wanted the Penny strawberry bed but didn't wanna marry her. The three beds were in the catalogue prior to the 1.6 update, after all