Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

annian6

Newcomer
Phone:redmik40s
issue:When Auto Attack Select Galactic Sword is turned on, the monster will not be attacked for the next few seconds.I have not tested other weapons, and I do not rule out that other weapons also have such problems.

barryyeee

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad 6th v15.5
Details of your issue: size of fishing mini-game will change according to the zoom in/out scale. not sure if it's a new feature or a bug. before 1.5 it's the same size and typically big and easy to read but now if zoom out to the limited scale, the mini-game area is super small and really difficult to read and interact with... so strange and annoying if it's a new feature......

also if zoom in to the limited scale(the fishing game is in the biggest scale), the sfx of controlling the rod will keep playing even though the mini-game is over and no matter if the character is fishing or doing whatever else. Furthermore, even if it moves forward to the next day, the sound keeps playing unless I quit the app and restart. but it seems normal for me if i don't zoom in the screen to the limited scale...

Screenshots/video:
(before upgrade)
Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 10.38.01 PM.png

(after upgrade)
IMG_0586.PNG

lawoftalls

Greenhorn
Hi,

Game Version: 1.5.6.35
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A using Android 11
Problem: Sebastian's 6-heart (Solarion Chronicles) Event won't advance

I'm not sure if this is the same issue that was supposed to have been fixed in build 33, but I get to the point in the event to choose going in the front or another way, and the buttons don't work. I start out the day from save. When I get to this point in the event, because the buttons don't work and there's no option to skip, I have to start the day over again.

Thanks.
this is happening to me too!!! if you figure something out let me know

Sinistario

Greenhorn
You aren't going up through shafts. Your menu is just hiding the total number of floor you're on. In the screenshots, you were on floor 13. When you jumped 7 floors, you ended up on floor 20. The 2 in 20 is just hidden by menu.
Oh thank you! I'm glad I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I'm a dolt for not thinking about that, since it never showed just 0 as a floor level before the update. Duh. Thanks for the reply.

redbobcat

Rancher
*** FIXED! Thank you! ***

Game v1.5.6 build 35
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.2

Still the same problem of not being able to complete the special order quests, “Juicy Bugs Wanted!” You can open and close interface but not move the items.

9249CB56-3CA2-4835-9394-DF4F719A1179.png

Last edited:

SUJIN

Newcomer
1. 아이패드로 게임을 할 때 내 소지품 정렬 버튼이 눌러지지 않습니다.
2. 아이패드로 게임할 때 화면에 손가락 두 개를 대고 드래그하면 드래그한 방향으로 화면이 보였는데 지금은 고정돼서 안보입니다.

항상 감사합니다.

Cynical

Greenhorn
Game v1.5.6 build 35
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.2

Still the same problem of not being able to complete the special order quests, “Juicy Bugs Wanted!” You can open and close interface but not move the items.

View attachment 13725
My work around is to transfer game files to iPhone… drop off quest items… then transfer files back to iPad

Blaytz

Cowpoke
Hi, I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 10.

I have updated the game to the latest build 35.

The bug that I came across with is still about the missing horse. Emergency load didn't cause the horse to go missing. But this time it happened when I use the backup save and load as shown

View attachment 13613

View attachment 13614

View attachment 13616

View attachment 13617

You can also see that the tool bar pad has also gone bigger automatically after the load.

Thank you.
Here's is the video version of this issue.

Manda

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

LittleRed

Newcomer
Phone: Moto G8

I'm unable to plant any fruit trees in my greenhouse. Also unable to place sprinklers on the wooden edges as before. As far as I know, this is supposed to be possible, right? I only unlocked the greenhouse after getting the update, so I don't know if it affects players who already had their greenhouse set up before updating.

Thanks in advance!

Manda

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes
im using ipad 8th
I dont know what happen but my screen size was so small and the fishing bar and everything become small it was so hard for me to play it. Please give me some solution so i can play with comfort thankyou!

Attachments

mushroomOO52

Newcomer
Device: Galaxy Tab A (8.0", 2019) Android 11

When I opened prairie king it looks like this, everything enlarged, I've restarted the game few times but it still look like this
Screenshot_20230113-163748.png
Screenshot_20230113-163751.png

ciavyn

Greenhorn
Hey guys--iOS 1.5 update on iPad
Started a new game with a forest farm. Have a small coop with four chickens. One chicken has been missing for two in-game days, and when I went to buy another one to replace it, thinking it must have been killed or lost, the coop reports as full. I am unable to replace it. This began on the first day of the fall season, year 1, and I quit midday 2 and reloaded day 2 of fall to see if the chicken came back. It did not. On day 3, I attempted to replace it, to no avail. Hope this gets fixed, but totally worth a lost chicken to get to play the new update. ;)

Fhernhache

Newcomer
Phone:redmik40s
issue:When Auto Attack Select Galactic Sword is turned on, the monster will not be attacked for the next few seconds.I have not tested other weapons, and I do not rule out that other weapons also have such problems.
I noticed this too. It helps if you select the sword and then perform another action like cracking a rock, this way you can defend yourself faster.

NorchoRivers

Newcomer
Sound is broken when using the phones speakers. It seems that sound effects are fine, but the music is shifted lower and much harsher. Not sure how to put it, it's not quite static-y, but not clean. This doesn't happen when using headphones.

Toolbar resizes every time I launch the game. The setting remains at "55", but it opens as much, much larger.

Google Pixel 6 Pro

Venus03

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone Xs Max
Details of your issue:
  1. Introductory quest completed but no rewards.
  2. Introductions - want to change the position of the (Cancel Quest) button, I often accidentally press it
  3. The size of the Chinese font is too small.
Thankful for the update and all :)

573D17C3-8580-4AF3-AC94-36728138C417.jpeg
9FB772F1-3C29-4A3B-9F2B-615B9446EA65.png