Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

cjh

Newcomer
Try just clicking on the Stardew Valley folder itself, not the folder within. Least thats how I did it when I first got the update.
Can confirm this worked!! Thank you! I have a Google Pixel 6a and was experiencing the same thing. But once I clicked just StardewValley folder and not the one inside that my save returned and I was able to play.

Ilyendi

Newcomer
First. Thanks so much for making 1.5 happen.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra SM-S908E

Issue: Two issues. Both at events and to do with menus. Apologies as the details aren't as clear as I'd like on the second one and no screenshots for either.

1, At the winter Night markets I went to look at the decoration boat items. Tried to leave the shop menu by pressing the red x, and the screen flickered but then put me straight back in the menu. Couldn't escape without starting the day over.

2, Festival of Ice. It may have been the shop menu but I *think* it was the inventory menu (sorry about lack of clarity). It was stripped down from usual and when I went to leave there was only a 'burger menu' button which was defunct. No other buttons showed. But I found I could escape the menu by pushing where the red x would normally be so for some reason it was invisible.

Thanks

Trajarris

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S22

Details of issue: When receiving museum rewards, I accidentally selected my steel axe before clicking on the 5x Farm Warp Totems that were a reward. This caused every empty slot in my inventory to be filled with a steel axe.

Screenshot:
1000000333.jpg

Fhernhache

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20
Bug: Game closes at end of day without saving.

Twice the game kicked me out when the day ended and put me at the beginning of that same day when I opened the game again. Once when I went to bed, once when falling asleep on Ginger Island. Haven't tried again.

Also the game froze twice when I dug something up - sounds were still audible, I could turn around, but everything else including the time was frozen. Managed to get out of it by opening a lot of apps to force a save. Might be solved already, that was before the last update. Oh, the same happened with Abigail's 2 heart event.

Apart from that, I'm still loving the game.

pennylessz

Newcomer
Galaxy Tab S8+

The font size has decreased since the recent update and is even harder to read than usual. This game could really benefit from a font scaling option.

geneb0322

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S20
Details of your issue: 10:30 PM on Summer 24, tried to add a gold Largemouth Bass to the Quality Fish Bundle by dragging and dropping. It landed on top of a gold Tuna that was already there in the first slot (no other slots were filled) and the game immediately crashed.
Screenshots/video: Sorry, never can figure out how to take screenshots on a phone.
Any other info that might be relevant: I reloaded the save and tried 3 more times and it consistently crashed each time. When I dragged it to an unoccupied slot the fish was added correctly. I have not tried with other bundles but will next time I have something to add.

GabrielSsiper

Newcomer
Hi, my phone is a Motorola G5.
Details of your issue:
Basically, i can't fish.. the game is running 100% well. But, when i start the fishing, the game starts to lag. When the green bar is on the fish, start the lag.. but when i put the bar out of the fish, the game is back to normal. And this happen all the times i try to fish, anywhere.
Thanks, appreciate it :heart:

redbobcat

Rancher
Game v1.5.6 build 32
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.2

Issue: The artifacts found in fishing chests do not register under the Artifacts tab of the menu, I believe it’s also true for minerals. This bug existed in prior ver. 1.4 as well.

PerleyGates

Greenhorn
The Pina Colada is showing up as a recipe in the recipes page, but it isn't actually a recipe we can learn.

Also, I've narrowed down the issue with collecting items from or placing them in makers - it seems that when a bunch of items are close together, the hit box is incredibly tiny. I couldn't put my crops in reliably until I zoomed way in, and made sure to tap a narrow section at the bottom of the maker. It might be a hit box rendering issue inside of buildings? Or maybe just when a bunch are clustered together?

I don't have the same struggles when below a maker or ancient fruit plant and interacting with it - only when I am above it, and so far, only inside buildings.

This is with a Google Pixel 6, and with version 1.5.6.34. Thanks for all the hard work!!

Attachments

EarthToAngie

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro
Details of your issue: Hello! I dont know if this has been reported already, but since the new update I wanted to start a new game. But I was trying to give gifts to some of the villagers and followed the schedule thats posted on the wiki, I went looking for Penny but she wasnt at the spot she was supposed to be, so I thought maybe I got it wrong, and went to explore and found her on a cliff to the left of the Community Center (photo 1). I thought it was because I had gotten a heart event with her so I closed out my app and reopened it again because I thought it might be my phone but what I came back to was the entire village up there! I saw that the updates are rolling and it might take a while to get it updated if it was fixed, so I’m sorry if it’s a repeat.
Screenshots/video:
C8552E50-3295-43F2-A7A2-EC546A36FB9B.png
ED2B7472-26F6-4999-9563-E38E00FD395F.png

Any other info that might be relevant:
Im on season Summer, year 1 if the date is helpful. I tried updating my Stardew Valley app afterwards but this keeps popping up. I then tried to restart my phone because thats usually what fixes things and it still wouldn’t update.
A4D35445-276A-46CD-B0FA-DD772DC4F66A.png

EDIT: I was able to get the update, but I still came back to the same ballad. They’re doing actions theyd be doing at the current time just at this location
B763144A-FFD3-4DC3-A3FF-703B5C81E681.png

Last edited:

JustCallMeSPED

Greenhorn
Type of phone: OnePlus 9 (LE2115)
Android Version: 13
Stardew Version: Latest
Details of your issue:
When hitting lvl 5 for Combat, I accidentally tapped outside the bounds of either perk. This dismissed the box, which has not reappeared. When hovering over the level 5 Combat square in my character menu, no perk appears like it does for the others. I recall that the perk option was supposed to reapper the next night, but it hasn't. I've gotten all the way to level 6 Combat with no reappearance of the perk window.

JustCallMeSPED

Greenhorn
Type of phone: OnePlus 9 (LE2115)
Android Version: 13
Stardew Version: Latest
Details of your issue:
When hitting lvl 5 for Combat, I accidentally tapped outside the bounds of either perk. This dismissed the box, which has not reappeared. When hovering over the level 5 Combat square in my character menu, no perk appears like it does for the others. I recall that the perk option was supposed to reapper the next night, but it hasn't. I've gotten all the way to level 6 Combat with no reappearance of the perk window.
Update: The popup reappeared at the end of the current season.

kerrysqueaky72

Greenhorn
The quests will come around again… I am avoiding (when possible) picking up quests that require dropping items off in a unique dropbox and am doing all the ones that auto complete or require handoff and regular shipping. Qi’s quests are also affected. Cannot do the prismatic grange
Ugh I wish I would have read this before I accepted Qi’s color collecting quest and Gus’s egg quest 🤦‍♀️Maybe they will fix it this week? They fixed not being able to forage on my horse in a day.