Your main inventory bar?

CyberGrass

Farmhand
I was just wondering what yall's layout for your primary inventory bar was!

For me it's:

1. Hammer
  2. Pickaxe
  3. Axe
  4. Hoe
  5. Sythe
  6. Fishing rod
  7. Copper pan
  8. Watering can
  9. Return scepter
  10. Horse flute
  11. Coffee
  12. Hops

What are Yal's setups?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Mine is a mix, I like usign the tab button a lot so most of my stuff is tabbed on the same slot, I can find a screenshot...
Screenshot (1267).png

Here it is, minus all the stuff in the middle and if you take out the second set of rings on the side is my current set-up, it works the best and I like having random stuff on me, especially my slammer which I maxxed out into a pretty good weapon and use it for an extra challenge in the hard mode versions of the mines and SC.

Confused

Rancher
Honestly, I don't really care a whole bunch where my stuff is in my inventory bar, as long as it's there I'm good.

But my ax must always come before my pickaxe, at all times.

Isa730

Rancher
1654035144783.png

This is how I usually have mine, and this general layout is consistent throughout most other games I play! Weapons, tools that are often sorted by how often I use them, and then I usually keep other materials on the opposite side.

Please ignore the fact that my horse is named Haboo.

Elenna101

Farmer
The layout on my main file:
1654036324567.png

It changes a bit between files but generally I always have pickaxe, then hammer at the start of one row, the other tools in that 2x4 block, and other useful stuff either below it or on the other end of the pickaxe row.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Watering can, scythe, hoe, fishing rod, axe, pickaxe, sword, copper pan, horse flute, Triple shot espresso, then whatever the sort button throws in at the end. The last three consistent items often get moved down a row while mining to make space for bombs and potion (and the axe is sometimes swapped with a buffing food or warp totem during mining), and the last two get moved down for fertilizer and seeds while planting. I usually have another row's worth of (almost) universal likes or targeted gifts (or more) which I toss in the chest at the top where I store bombs and buffs before going into the mines/Skull cavern/volcano.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The layout on my main file:
View attachment 10247

It changes a bit between files but generally I always have pickaxe, then hammer at the start of one row, the other tools in that 2x4 block, and other useful stuff either below it or on the other end of the pickaxe row.
Man, while I share some of my points with you regarding your hotbar and inventory, that character looks amazing!