Younger NPC Future Job Theory – Fun Discussion [SPOILER]

This is a fun thread where we can talk about our younger NPC (Alex, Hailey, Maru, Abigail, Krobus, Jas, Vincent, Sandy, Emily, Leo, maybe Shane)'s the future job or new skillsets in the future.
Would you please share your theories and thoughts? Don't forget to give us some explanation. – it does not have to be accurate—just a fun discussion.

Krobus: Should be Part-time Yoba priest on Sunday and Friday and full-time merchants on the weekdays.
Reason: The Yoba temple feels empty and needs to have some spiritual aura. Krobus is as far more religious and spiritual than all the Stardew Valley villagers.
He may be a great fit to become a priest to teach the word of Yoba to Jodi, Kent, George, and Evelyn.

Alex: will fail to be a grillball professional player. He may become a part-time PE teacher for Jas, Vincent, and Leo. He may want to be a miner like his grandpa George.
Reason: Although Alex does not like his grandpa, Evelyn could tell her husband's story to Alex. –about his adventure, being brave enough to venture in the mine.
I can see that Alex and George could have some common ground. They are both very masculine.

Hailey: would definitely pursue her passion for photography. She would contribute a lot to help everyone in the community with her photography skills.

Maru: may want to pursue her passion for the technology field. She also collectss minerals for her project.

Abigail: may be interested in joining the Adventure's guild along with Marlon and Gil. She would enjoy hanging out with older men than Sam and Sebastian.
She may not be a powerful magician like the Wizard. She may have some knowledge of magic.

Jas: Jas might end up being a farmer like Marnie or Shane.

Shane: would end up specializing in taking care of the chicken.

Vincent: He said he wanted to marry Penny and become like his brother??? Let's see...

Leo: I am aware he is hanging out with Linus. I have a strange feeling he would end up becoming a billionaire. Linus can be secretly rich...((based on speculation))
Reason: His parrots can build houses, repair resorts, and practice capitalism with golden walnuts.

Sandy: She kept mentioning that she wants to quit her current job and return to Stardew Valley. She probably wants to continue her job at Oasis because she was well-paid. I guess it is harder to find a new opportunity for her at Stardew Valley. She won't have a new job.

Emily: She will quit Stardrop Salon. She might become a part-time crystal therapist and full-time geologist. She would be happy to mine if she has a free time.

Sebastian: will always be a freelance software engineer. He may venture at the mine because he is attracted to the darkness.

Looks like to me the mining is the future.

Sorry long post.

Last edited: