Why Marnie's cows sleep outdoors?

Lew Zealand

Helper
I could swear one evening that I saw an oddly-shaped cosplay-cow wearing brown pants in there at one point, smelling peculiarly of Spaghetti and Green Tea and letting itself out of the gate. Dunno what that could have meant but seeing as I was on the way back from the Saloon, it was probably just my mind wandering. I mean, heh, it's not like cows have opposable thumbs or anything.

Y'know, or fingers...

MissDandy

Farmer
There are big entrance ways into her barn if the cows want. Also, cows usually sleep outside, at least the cows beside my house do, even during the winter when it's freezing outside. They actually have thicker fur than most people think, so I think they're okay.

Here's a silly answer.
Marnie's cows are so fat; she is expecting them to lose weight from cold weather.

If you stay outside in the cold too long, you could turn white fat into brown fat. – which means that brown fat is easier to lose.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Here's a silly answer.
Marnie's cows are so fat; she is expecting them to lose weight from cold weather.

If you stay outside in the cold too long, you could turn white fat into brown fat. – which means that brown fat is easier to lose.
Ah! So that's why cows are spotted white and brown, it's their fat map so you can keep track of the conversion and see when they're done.

One question: Can you hear the >ding< when they finally turn all brown?

Ah! So that's why cows are spotted white and brown, it's their fat map so you can keep track of the conversion and see when they're done.

One question: Can you hear the >ding< when they finally turn all brown?
This is ironic. It makes me wanna think more...

You can cook meat until it browns from the oven and hear the "ding" sound...
Does Marnie eat beef in reverse temperature?

OMG... Do you understand what it means?
Does Marnie eat frozen meat secretly? – She is a frozen steak.....