Which legendary fish did you catch first?

Which legendary fish did you catch first?

• Total voters

imnvs

Local Legend
You know... I don't really remember. I know that Crimsonfish was the first that @Cuusardo caught, only because it was the only one she caught for a very long time... but I've caught every one of them twice over and don't remember the circumstances/season when I decided I was going to start fishing for legendary fish.

Boo1972

Farmer
I remember my first legendary fish catch. It was the crimson fish. Totally by accident too. I was just fishing off the pier with a fiberglass rod and managed to snare it. I had absolutely no idea what to do with it so I asked the forums. Apparently, the answer is not much. It’s still the first legendary fish I catch.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Mutant Carp (I think), because it's the easiest to catch, available in all seasons once the Sewers are open and...

you need to start with the ugliest fish and work your way back. Displayed on a Farm table baking in the noonday sun on the way to the Bus Stop, you can show off your Fishing prowess to all within noseshot. Keeps all but the most adventurous or anosmic villagers well away, and those that power through will run screaming once they catch a glimpse of its lifeless, lolling decomposing eyes.

And of course that winning smile that only a dentist could love.

From there even the Glacierfish is a pale imitator while the Angler, Crimson and Legend are merely delightfully chubby Fish that every child goes googly-eyed over at an aquarium.

First one ever was Legend. It was Spring ID year 2 of my first save, hadn’t caught any yet, and being season specific I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss my chance. That one is also the one I’ve caught the most of, since I used to catch a Bunch for a huge early cash boost when you could catch multiple. It definitely holds a special spot for me, plus come on, it’s literally named Legend.

First one this save was Glacierfish, since it was the first one available when I unlocked the Quality Lure and I wanted them all Iridium this time around.

nicodeux

Farmer
The first legendary fish I caught was the Mutant Carp because at the time I decided to give a try on catching legendary fishes, it was Spring on a non-raining day. The other fishes were then caught in the season order (Legend, Crimson Fish, The Angler, Glacier Fish).