1.6 Update When will 1.6 be out on mobile?

ISURU

Newcomer
Dear Stardew Valley Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the anticipated release date of version 1.6.0 for the Stardew Valley mobile app. Could you please provide me with an update on when this update will be available for mobile users?

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Odin

Staff member
A release date has not been announced. Whenever we know more from ConcernedApe, we will share that information here on the forums! I will say that in the past, consoles have received updates ahead of mobile, and the 1.6 update is still in the works for consoles as well.

Odin

Staff member
Hi all, due to a mix up where several threads were unintentionally merged, this thread had to be re-created. If any messages that were a part of the thread are no longer here, please let me know!

Odin

Staff member
ios什么时候能更新1.6版本啊,拖了好久啊,求求码农快点更新吧😭
A translation of the message:
When will iOS be updated to version 1.6? It has been delayed for so long. I beg the programmers to update it quickly😭
I do want to say first that bringing updates to mobile always takes some time, and it is still in the works by the porting team and ConcernedApe. When ConcernedApe gives any updates on the progress of bring 1.6 to mobile, we will share that information here! Also, just a reminder that except for posts in the Multiplayer (LFG) section, we do ask for posts to be in English.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Mobile will receive the update when it does, we don't have a date but know that the longer it takes, the more flushed out the update will be, always a plus when it comes to content updates, especially on our buggy mobile platform.

Currently CA and team are working on the porting as well as the new 1.6.9 update which will iron out a bunch of final bugs as well as hopefully have some new content for us to mess around with. Right now all we can do is wait for that, and when it comes the mobile update will surely follow suit